1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Bieber Arrested

If blocking off a (major) road isn't a felony after the whole bridge fiasco a month or two ago i think it should be.

2. Default Re: Bieber Arrested

I think it's illegal to be high and driving at the same time anywhere. He had MJ, alcohol, and some xanax/perscription meds in his system apparently, which is basically DUI. I think Florida may have legalized marijuana for medical reasons, but still, if he doesn't have that permit it's illegal to have. Regardless, he and his posse friggin blocked off a public access street to street race. That's a pretty big no no I should hope.

3. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

No, unfortunately not. We luckily just got a petition pushed through,barely, for the amendment to be put on the ballot this coming election. It will be a huge battle seeing how our governor is in the pockets of Big Pharm, hell the company he was CEO of was even charged and fined for bilking Medicare.

4. GLADIGATORS
    usa

For just florida? Or all of the US?

5. Default Re: Bieber Arrested

Florida, it be news if it was at the federal level lol

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Well, if it's passed that will be good news. I would imagine with the concentration of old people it could go either way. Either the majority is sick and would vote for legalization, or the majority is old and just stupidly against it.

7. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

#DeportBieber

8. Default Re: Bieber Arrested

He's a Canadian citizen, does he even need one?

9. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Alliance: PityDaFool

He needs one for extended stays. He also needs a special permit to perform in the US.
    ": It can be very difficult for Canadian musicians to obtain a permit to play shows in the US. The paper work can be burdensome, there is a substantial fee and some of the visas have numerical caps, so after a certain point in the year you cannot even apply anymore." Source
    http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/forei...usicians.shtml

So yes these charges can make it easier for the US not to even allow him to play shows here.

10. Default Re: Bieber Arrested

That would be an improvement.

11. Default Re: Bieber Arrested

Until he greases some palms and all of a sudden the rules don't apply for him anymore. Just like laws.