Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Randomly Hellbanned at 3:30AM Upon Relog?

EDIT: Hell, I didn't even trade anything with anyone since even before the lockdown.

EDIT2: Oh. So that wasn't the edit button... Oops.

2. Default Re: Randomly Hellbanned at 3:30AM Upon Relog?

Alright.

Hm, so that would match his case as well. He went on two or three other characters briefly to move over link skills, then went back on his main (original), and was hellbanned.

I'll ask him if he got the Error 38 previously as well.

--

Okay, here's his response to a few questions.

"When you logged off of your character, how long were you off of it before you re-logged and found yourself hell banned?"
    I was moving equipment on my account via Storage NPC and had done it 3 or 4 times without issue until the last time which showed me as trade blocked.

"Did you go on other characters when you logged off, if so what did you do on them?"
    Characters on the same account just to transfer item to storage.

"Have you had any trouble logging in or gotten the error "Error 38" while logging in in the past month?"
    Never.

"Were you hell banned immediately upon logging back onto the character, or was it delayed?"
    The hellban was noticed almost immediately, since I was already in the Free Market and was going to collect my items from storage.

He also said that he was playing through GameLauncher and not through the site (if that matters).

Hope this helps.

3. Proton Male
    IGN: Verrijzenis
    Server: Scania
    Level: 230
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Scandalous
    Alliance: Scandalous
    Farm: Hollywood
    usa

Default Re: Randomly Hellbanned at 3:30AM Upon Relog?

I would venture to say that what ultimately triggers it is the multiple rapid logging on and off, and accessing storage. The difference in my case is that I was prompted with the (account-wide) tradeblock on the char I logged onto (not my main) after successfully depositing items and mesos into storage on the previous char.

I also always play through GameLauncher. I do not have any "Error 38" issues, but what I often encounter when attempting to log onto my main is that I'll actually have to log-in twice, as upon load of my main I'm kicked to the log-in screen with the message: "Unable to connect to game server."

We do have a small patch this morning, so fingers crossed it might address it. No mention in the notes, though.

4. Proton Male
    IGN: Verrijzenis
    Server: Scania
    Level: 230
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Scandalous
    Alliance: Scandalous
    Farm: Hollywood
    usa

Default Re: Randomly Hellbanned at 3:30AM Upon Relog?

Problem solved folks. The patch did it.