1. Default Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

Hey guys~

I finally hit meister=D

So I crafteda lot of the meister potions. However, when I tried to stack two diferent meister potions, it said it can't be used as they are the same type.

So I'm like "allright maybe using two different meisters might be too good, I'll just use my older potions"

However, when I tried using my legendary att potions with a meister potion, it would display the same message saying I can't use two potions.

Are these potions not suppose to stack with anything? Because if that is the case they don't see worth it since my friend gets a bigger boost to his damage with 80 str + 30 att potion than any single potion from meister rank.

2. Default Re: Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

Meister potions can be stacked with other non-Meister potions, but there's certain exceptions. For example, you can't stack (Advanced) Great Hero Boost Potions with Legends Hero Potions because they are of the same "type" (i.e. "Hero"). However, you can stack two different "types" of potions (e.g. [Advanced] Boss Rush Boost Potions with Legends Hero Potions).

Side-note: There's this glitch with Meister potions such that if you die + respawn, for example, one of your alchemy potions (if you had two of them active) will disappear from the list of buff icons at the top-right of the screen while still retaining its effect; this can be inconvenient if you often switch out stat-based potions for others (like wealth acquisition, or whatever) in the middle of a boss battle.

Side-side-note: (Advanced) Great Hero Boost Potions are actually +5/10% Total Damage, not +5/10% Attack, as I've proved in this thread, so I definitely do not recommend crafting them for bossing.
    Last edited by user; 2014-01-23 at 12:00 PM.

3. Default Re: Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

Thats the ting though.

My friend used the great hero boost potion, and then wasnt ble to use any other potion. No exceptional strength boost, no nothing. He's an alchemist but he's also not a meister. Would tha matter?

4. Default Re: Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

Then it may be that your friend needs to become a Meister in order to stack them.
    Last edited by user; 2014-01-23 at 11:58 AM. Reason: misinformation

5. Default Re: Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

That is...pretty lame.

Only reason I became meister was to give my friends these potions. Guess they are useless for him.

Thanks anyway~

6. Default Re: Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

Actually I just had my friend (not a Meister but an alchemist with both herbalism and mining learned) test it for me, he stacked a Meister and a non-Meister alchemy potion together, so idk why they're not stacking for you.

7. Default Re: Meister Potions not stacking with other Alchemy Potions?

i recommend using meister hero potion with legends blessing for training or bossing if you have a high boss dmg
    if not then use meister boss and legends hero
    those 2 combos will bring the best effect