Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

I think he's right.
    I'm pretty sure I had that problem on a mule.

2. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

i just hope they don't expire in a day.. cz that pomegranate has got to stop

3. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Are they pineappleing retarded?

"Multiple players are reporting being unable to receive the final stamp for the December Fun Attendance Event."

It's even on their god dam bug list. They know it's not working. Yet they are still giving out unique potentials if you completed the event?

They seriously are dumbasses.

4. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

I remember somewhere on the GMS forums that MysteryMask said that the Beast Tamer events end on February 27th.

5. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Has anyone gotten a Chaos Scroll of Goodness, 50% No Boom from the Mesoranger DDR event after they brought the event back from its first "fix"? I got one the day before it was shut down and even tried to use it to prod other players to join in. After they fixed it and brought it back I haven't gotten a single one, nor have I gotten the AEE, 10% on 11+ Stars that was also reported to be available. Was this the "fix" or am I just really unlucky. I open approximately twenty per day.

Alternatively, does anyone have a copy of the Update Notes prior to all the changes, maybe it might have been listed but no longer.

Any confirmation is good enough for me to continue playing Normal for maximum chance at boxes, if not, I'll convert to Hard for RED Coins.