Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

I think it was already confirmed that it's in the next patch of RED, not this one

2. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Yeah... no I think I'll be pessimistic. Though I was trying to look for it in the JMS notes(website down for patch)/uni's blog.. and there doesn't seem to be this extra note...

However it turns out, I'd probably appreciate a beast tamer afking in my party than an inactive Bishop.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Can someone confirm when the patch is available whether or not the singapore/malaysia changes include getting the ghost exorcist badge more than once?

I must know.

4. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Oh I completely missed that. My bad. :c

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Most probably
    On first glance though, it more than makes up for all the other events, which are supremely pomegranatety with all of them having 30 day time untradeable limited items which aren't that great to begin with.

And it's pretty handy that there is a shop you can spend the points in too. Since accepting the (amazing) rewards doesn't decrease your points, you can get EVEN more rewards. It's beautiful.

6. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

You watch, the name change coupon will be untradable...

7. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

8. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Redeem it on the character you want the name change? I mean it'll most likely be untradeable, is that not to be expected?

9. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Could be that it gives coins also along with other items, and this person may not be collecting/training/using them on the character he would like to name change.

10. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

About the name change,during the end of red in kms we got that too and when you redeemed it affected character login screen,each character had a "name change" tag above it.
    maybe it will work the same in gms.

11. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

I don't really think that is too large of an inconvenience, however.

12. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

hmmm no mention of the beast tamer rings or hot day hat? Also gotta love that hp buff on the growth spurt skill, dat 40%hp
    Last edited by AzureDarkness; 2014-01-21 at 07:29 PM. Reason: found the rings

13. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

If you scroll down a bit more you can see that each candy gives 10-200 points.. Good luck getting 100,000 points every day.... It's probably going to be similar to artifact hunt.

14. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

I think it's definitely possible for people who train actively. Maybe not people who just do the bare minimum for quests, and leech at HoH though.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Like I said, it will take a while, but it's worth doing, and is achievable.

16. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Definitely depends on drop rate, if its halfway decent you can easily do it in evo world (assuming they drop there) since getting 100k would require around 500-ish candy.

Basically if its on-par with the drop rate of boxes from the previous events, this will be terribly easy if they drop in evo world.

17. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

You're assuming it gives you 200 points each time. More likely than not it'll give 10-50 most of the time (based on previous artifact hunts). If they give 10 each it would take 10,000 candies to hit 100k... Pretty bad, especially if you don't have all day to play Maplestory.

18. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

For some reason the longer I stare at this gif, I get slowly angrier, even though I have not touched my DB or Cannoneer in forever.

19. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Yeah, thats what the Ish was for XD, its of course going to be a random value, it could take anywhere from 500 boxes to 10 thousand. It really depends on how the drop rate is, I could for example get 300+ of those R boxes in 30 minutes of evo world by just spamming link 3 with pet loot on.

Edit: on a side note, im not really that upset about the DB / cannoneer revamp not coming yet, its obvious that these are just filler patches. Nexon can't really skip major content, so we'll probably end up getting it next patch or something.

20. Default Re: v.145 - Beast Tamer Update Notes

Ninja Castle is nice it will give me something to do when I finish with Beast Tamer.

The candy event seems good but I'm not sure I can be bothered to play long enough to get the high points.

Oh name change and slot coupon very nice. I'm surprised to see the name change coupon though since they have left it out of pervious hot days.