1. Basic0 Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

Yo,

Q1. Does the duration of Elemental Adaption work with Buff Mastery? so it becomes 30sec x1.5 ?
    Q2. In the RED patch, the old 'Buff Mastery' was removed and replaced by a new one. Any differences between both?
    Q3. How does Shatter actually work? With 5 stacks of frozen effect, it ignores 25% of mob's defense with 20% or 100% chance?

Q4. If Shatter's full effect is "20% chance to ignores 25% of mob's defense", does it work like Buccaneer's Guard Crash? "40% chance to ignore 100% of mob's defense" For Buccaneer case, example: when Guard Crash is activated on 2nd hit of Fist Enrage, the effect will be applied to the rest of the hits. Does Shatter work like this too?

Reference that you may need:
    Extraction - http://www.southperry.net/showthread...D%201st%20Part
    RED Patch Note - http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/upd...e-notes-part-2

2. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

As a Bishop I'm afraid I can only answer 2.
    The only difference, as far as I know, is that the new buff mastery's passive instead of a toggle skill.
    I guess it's nice for most people but it somewhat screws up HS on autobuff and I'm lazy so that somewhat annoys me, but I can get over that.

3. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

A1: It sadly does not. I have 107% buff duration, and when elemental adapting triggers, it last only 30 secs.

A2: It became a passive buff. Contrary to popular belief, before the RED patch, buff mastery affected Epic Adventure, making it last 90 seconds. Now, It does not affect it. No other changes where made to buff mastery afaik.

A3: 25% ignore def. at 20% chance.

A4: I don't know if it applies for the full hits of a skill, or to specific lines of a skill. In my experience, it may be singular lines, since i have noticed seldom lines in my CL's attack to be just a tad higher than the rest, but this may be to a lucky break of the RNG in the mastery calculations. I have not seen a full hit of CL being much more higher than other adjacent hits, obviously observing this when my damage is relatively consistent (AA aim is at max, and infinity is not on). The answer of this question requires extensive testing in high PDR bosses, where 25% ignore def. would be more noticeable.

4. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

Thank you for all the replies! It clears my doubts.
    I'm from MapleSEA so I guess I need to wait for the RED then.. maybe April/May. argh..
    Maybe try on chaos RA bosses.

5. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

From my experience, party buffs are now affected by BM, for the party members.

6. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

I play on 3 PCs most times. HS ends on all at the same time. Either BM doesn't work at all, or it works for the whole party.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

I know that buff mastery works on at least self buffs otherwise there would bve times my f/p wouldent have knights watch up

8. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

Then it has to be working for the whole party. I just did 4 hours of training and my HS never went out of sync amongst any of my PCs.

9. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

That's what I was saying. It's a nice change.

10. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

Yeah, it's nice having 270sec HS but it threw off all my estimates of exp/hr for a bit.

11. Default Re: Ice/Lightning's Shatter(Frozen Break), Elemental Adaption, Buff Mastery.

Wow, really?! No wonder they made it passive. This is awesome.