Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

You can observe that his tone is somewhat professional as well... even if he isn't a professional I would give him the benefit of the doubt and think that "oh hey he's coming down to our level despite being professional'". I think that's also part of what being a professional entails... knowing when to come down.

Hadriel

2. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Saw your video before this thread, but that's awesome! I'm extremely impressed with the way they're (continuing) to deal with this huge mess. Very cool of a GM to create you an entirely new pair as well.

3. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

grats on getting your shoe back. But dat 2% dex increase and potentially 2 more slots back. I must say that's a pretty good compensation

4. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Idk, as a consumer I like this much better. It's personal and I like it. I worked in customer service before, and service like this is the pineappleing bomb. They're probably taking notes from other extremely successful gaming companies and how they act with their community.

5. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Mundayo
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Xenon
    Guild: Dojo
    Alliance: Calamity
    Farm: HappyPlaces
    canada

Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Go Bryan! Congrats!

6. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

That's the kinda GM we need.
    Grtz on getting your shoes back.

7. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

i never actually had a moment like that with nexon
    but ive seen quite a number of people actually get reimbursed and happy after what happened
    hope you can pull out some good vids in the future bryan
    i am a fan

8. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Yet my Superior Gollux Ring which was lost in the rollback of December 9th is still gone

9. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

I'd rather talk to someone who is down to Earth, rather than the type of mindless drones you see on the live chat. His tone was totally professional, and the results are really what count here. These types of player interactions are incredibly valuable to Nexon, they'd be smart to do many more of them.

10. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Has anyone seen or heard of anyone else getting their legit items back? Or (god help us) illegit items being returned?

I assumed it was a publicity thing since he even said "put a good word out there for us" but damn that is low if they aren't going to even bother looking into other cases.

11. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Gratz on getting your shoe back!

I haven't gotten mine back and haven't heard of anyone besides you getting anything back.

Sadly they keep closing tickets and ignoring forum posts; also the live chat is ridiculous, they say they can't help us with that issue.

12. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Why should they go back to step 1? Most are probably claiming they lost an item falsely, without having as much proof as you did. Maybe that's why tickets are auto close on the issue. Not many players take video/ss of every item scroll. How can you say it's a publicity stunt? When they unban inmate they didn't turn that in to a stunt and he is way more well known. He made a mistake and came personally he could have just send you a clean pair and end it like that. Nexon is trying to show change; more info on how they did things is now available, fixes not taking years to fix, more interaction.

13. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

And just because not everybody have as much proof as Brian it shows how bad the deletion was. It is true that there are people claiming they lost and item falsely but I have seen other players in nexon's forums showing lots of screenshots of the progress of their scrolling, as-well as screenshots of their guardian purchases, and those posts have been totally ignored. Certainly it's not video, but not everybody like or know how to record stuff.

It is pretty sad and lame that players need to be showing proof of how legit are their items, because Nexon's team fails epicly at doing their job.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

The GM admitted they didn't consider guardian scrolls. That justifies going back to step 1: go over the list of people who had items deleted for "too many nobooms used", and check their guardian scroll purchases.

15. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Considering the faulty criteria with on Nexon decided item deletion/bans, it only makes sense for them to reopen and re-evaluate their investigations. It'll probably take much more time for all those players who don't have detailed evidence, especially with all the players that submit false reports, but it's something they should do anyways.

Those who are more cynical about Nexon's intentions would probably view this as a PR stunt: go the extra mile for one person and use them as a poster boy, then ignore all other cases and shove them into the eternally-pending-investigations state.

16. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

Your last sentence pretty much sums up my view. I've been trying live chats and I got the same automated msgs almost 100 times . Whats the point of them having live chat if they are just copying salutations.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

You have got to be f'ucking kidding me. They actually expect us to pay 1-2b per scroll consumption?

18. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

For what it seems, they expect affected players to pay the whole item again (acquiring it, scrolling, cubing, enhancing). I'm sure there are better ways of milking players than this one, but sadly this was the way they chose.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

In the context of this investigation, they were "expecting" people to use the cheap duped nobooms. So they just counted noboom uses, without checking anything else. It's in the chat Bryan posted.

20. Default Re: Reimbursement for false item deletion

I do hope they reimburse people who had legit items deleted, since it is the right (and only acceptable) thing to do. With that said, it took them 2 weeks to delete gears that were enhanced with duped no-booms, so I doubt that they'll reimburse anyone soon (with the exception of Bryan f3).