1. Default Herb/Mineral Bag Limit

Is there any way to open a new bag if you drop a previous herb/mineral bag? I was always under the impression that you could have 4 herb/mineral bags open in your inventory at any time, but after dropping Saffron's 4-slot herb bag and trying to open a 12-slot herb bag, I get a message saying "You cannot open more than 4 bag-type items."

So basically if you open a smaller slotted bag, you're stuck with it forever?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Herb/Mineral Bag Limit

It certainly didn't used to be that way. I have replaced Saffron's bag, and Grant's bag.
    Do you have a PQ-item bag too?

3. Default Re: Herb/Mineral Bag Limit

Yes, I have the PQ-item bag, but unless something was changed it doesn't make any sense. I already had the PQ-item bag, Saffron's bag, and 3 12-slots opened when I tried to replace Saffron's with a 12-slot.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Herb/Mineral Bag Limit

I don't know how you managed that. When I tried to open the PQ bag it told me I can't have more than 4 bags open, and I had to throw out an herb bag to do it. I guess that restriction was added after you already had 5 bags, so it didn't affect you until now.

5. Default Re: Herb/Mineral Bag Limit

Ah I see. Kinda weird; I expected the herb/mineral bags to be separate from the PQ bag... oh well, I suppose the PQ bag isn't really as useful to me anymore. Thanks!