Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

Wow that's ridiculous.

If nexon didn't do anything to the people with illegit 15 star tyrants.........

edit:

LOL nexon removed my 12 star tyrant shoes. are you f'ucking kidding me I submitted a mother f'ucking ticket with proof of all 12 stars

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

They did, I already know of a few people that lost their tyrants. They got unhellbanned but their tyrants are gone, even the ones that were not 15 stars lol.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

Hey, as long as people spam smega their items after the patch, Nexon makes some cash and they consider it a win.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I'm positive they aren't. GAZED does not get hit hard with these sort of things. I knew/knew of everyone that I bought the scrolls from, and they're not hackers (as far as I know), plus each of them sold the scrolls individually, not in stacks. Marksman Bryan's post proves they didn't do their research.

Seriously, what the fuck are they thinking?

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

Some people in scania got 500k mp as compensation for being hellbaned ._. wdf

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

You really thought they could tell duped from not?
    I wouldn't be surprised if they just deleted all nobooms from the game.
    Nexon: Just gach if you want some (or whatever cash shop lottery thing gives them out)

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I got a lot of compensation. Didn't lose any of my legit items. Just relieved that this is over. Sorry for others who hit losses, hope you get them back.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Anyone felt like getting the D today? Feels like it every week since christmas...

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I did not receive any form of compensation either aside from the bit boxes and trait potions, which I'm sure no one cares about.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

They didn't, I got on to check and still have all mine from the first time they got released

11. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Mundayo
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Xenon
    Guild: Dojo
    Alliance: Calamity
    Farm: HappyPlaces
    canada

A friend of my lost his all his tyrants and RA gear. He got some of these item before the month of december

And did they seriously give bit boxes and trait boosts as compensation?

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

Same.

Sending another ticket about my shoes. I think the 11th star passed on the morning of the day the dupe was released. Good f'ucking timing bryan.

yes ayo :/

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

If Nexon had any humour it would be an exellent little black hearted insult to injury. Chances are that they just thought that players actually want that crap though.

14. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Eh kinda expected with these usual sweeps. like the whole att vss dupe fiasco when nexon decided to take action.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

So I hear a lot of people either got 500k mp or some other insane amount or they lost their supposedly legit tyrants cause they had 12 stars+.

Maybe that's their way of keeping it in balance lol

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I lost all seven-to-nine of my No Boom AEE too, I don't even think I bought any of these before December even started. I got ZERO compensation as well, none for my expired shop, nothing for anything. This is aggravating, I was saving those up for such a long time.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I got 1000 Red coins, 800 yut coins, 800 kite coins. Relog after accepting the first 15 compensation boxes.

+3 tradable Chaos Of Goodness, 3 50% hammers. Good stuff really.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I just relogged and it's offering me even more stuff, like a 50% CoG, 50% Hammer, RED coins, New Year's coins, etc. Mostly event stuff it seems.

edit: lol 800 New Year's Kite Coins, 800 New Year's Yut Coins, 1000 RED Coins, 100 Commerci Denaro, 3 50% CoG
    I guess this lightens the blow a little... it's still bull pomegranate though.

19. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I'm not getting anything else

I don't think I can kill RA without those. Lost like 400k range.

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 16, 2014

I got all the trait boost stuff, tons of RED/New year coins, 3 tradeable 50% positive chaos/golden hammer, no maple points. Didn't lose any items though.

My 5 no boom AEEs are still in storage.