Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

It's at least better than the crappier version of Wind Walk in FLY. http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA1OTg0MzU2.html

It still looks ridiculous in my opinion. I'm assuming Combat Step got a similar change to make it feel more Wind Walk-ish too?

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

I've always been playing Equalise-->Equilibrium because Hilla is the only place where I boss regularly that needs Ender spam. It allows for proper and optimal use of your Gauge points, but it forces you to walk the cooldowns together to 180s; by the time Equilibrium is done, Equalise would be ready about 30s earlier, and that 10s gap would keep opening up. It's not a bad thing for some depending on how you choose to atagger your skills.

The other way round gives the best use of cooldown time because you start with the longer cooldown, then walk through Equalise and its cooldown. But it's bad for Gauge points, and in the end you will probably end up switching back to the above-mentioned combo simply because Equalise has a shorter cooldown.

Hadriel

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

No, instead Combat Step now works like FJ. You can still dash. Imma test if Step FJ is better than dashing.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

hey at the extractions of skillchanges for mercedes 4th job i am seeing this:

Legendary Spear
    Changed - Level readout (액티브 효과 : MP #mpCon 소비, 최대 #mobCount명의 적을 #damage%로 #attackCount번 크리티컬 공격. #time초 동안 대상의 방어력 #x% 감소 효과 적용\n패시브 효과 : 리프토네이도 데미지 #damR% 상승 --> 액티브 효과 : MP #mpCon 소비, 최대 #mobCount명의 적을 #damage%로 #attackCount번 크리티컬 공격. #time초 동안 대상의 방어력 #y% 감소 효과 적용\n패시브 효과 : 리프토네이도 데미지 #damR% 상승)
    Changed - x (-20 --> -30) (-level --> -(level+10))
    New - y (30) ((level+10))

does anyone know what this new feature in legendary spear is???
    because i can't find it anywhere :(

kind regards,
    Verv (MercedeShoot)

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

PDR changed from 20% to 30% nothing else

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

so this "New" thingy is just there for show???
    or how do i need to see this?

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

The new variable y is used for readout only.

The variable x COULD be used for readout, but seeing negative numbers scares people, so it's done like this instead.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

hmm thats a bit redundant imho,
    but thanks for your answer ;P