Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [KMST] KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

But...you are still gonna be spamming demon cry for it's buff regardless...so the slow effect seems you know..sorta useless lol

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

Ok, so why did they take Hero's Will away from Evan???

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

the crit buff? that's simple lest just buff cerberus to 100% too :3

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

I think the better question is why the skill that used to be Flame Wheel now has Hero's Will icons.

You'd want to use Demon Cry for it's Ignore DEF debuff, as well as for the drop rate near the end, anyway and that triggers Insult to Injury, so it's pretty unnecessary to give Demon Impact a slow debuff.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

I updated the scripts so that the ring skills show up now.

It only shows the name and the description. I opted out of full skill tables because only these rings have them and it wasn't worth the time to make a seemingly more complex script just for a few rings. I guess I'll see how it plays out in the future.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

Summary of changes compared to KMST
    • Speeding Sunset and Dance of Moon have had their aerial versions properly buffed. KMST only buffed the grounded versions.
    • Trifling Whim III was nerfed from 380%/500% to 280%/360%
    • Thunderclap was nerfed from 380% to 320%
    • Combo Tempest's no-spam duration was reduced from 20s to 15s
    • Final Blow's damage was reduced from 450 to 380, but its hits was increased from 3 to 4
    • Beyonder's first attack had its hits increased from 3 to 4
    • Illusion had its damage buff removed completely, from 550% back to 450%, and its boss damage was nerfed from 35% to 30%
    • Unicorn Spike had its activation rate increased from 95% to 100%
    • Ring of Ishtar had its damage buff reduced from 230% to 200%
    • Noir Carte had its damage buff reduced from 320% to 270%
    • Absolute Kill had its number of hits increased from 7 to 8
    • Demon Impact had a 100% rate -30% 3 sec slow added
    • Mech: Siege Mode had its damage buff reduced from 250% to 240%
    • Mech: Missile Tank now gives (100%?) critical bonus when you activate Siege Mode from it
    • Fuzzy Lob Masquerade - Sniper had its damage buff reduced from 560% to 450%
    • Giga Slasher had its damage buff reduced from 310% to 280%, the transformed version had its damage properly buffed to 330%. It previously was left untouched.
    • Trinity - Bonus Attack was changed from adding an extra hit to the final hit, to increasing all of Trinity's hits by 1, but lowering its damage from 1600% by 650% to 950%
    • Trinity - Charge Up was increased to 20% from 10%
    • Danny is a wiener

7. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

The SEED climbing isn't easy with the time limit.

Top Climbers atm: 11th floor

Base Time is 5 Minutes and using the hazy stones in the shop will extend the time but those cost the points you get from doing a run.
    a Large amount of people can only get to floor 1,2,3 resulting in an end when their time runs out.

Pretty much we gotta spam the first few floors till we can get a good stone that gives a bunch of time and hope we can get high enough to get way more points and get more stones...

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

If I'm reading that luminous change correctly, it means that all their attacks will cause them to swap light/dark more often, meaning more time in equilibrium

9. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Yeah.
    I wonder what will GMS do,seeing how you guys have a different gauge system.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

Trust Nexon to take the hard route. Rather than adjusting each skill one by one, they could have just lowered the max value of the gauge

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

So he was not one in KMST?

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

Am I silly for hoping with childish optimism that The Seed isn't horrifically unfair and makes the bosses more puzzle-like than overtly difficult?

I think it's cool that the 50 floors aren't just COMBAT COMBAT COMBAT, though. Adds some variety and makes it seem like more of an accomplishment for making your way up.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

The only problem with the seed right now is the time restriction. You can extend the time limit, but with only 1 slot the maximum extension is 22 minutes. There are a max of 5 slots, but to unlock even the 2nd slot you need to get to floor 10 AND have 8000 seed points to unlock it. The seed points aren't easy to get. Although you get seed points for entering each level, the total points you get for finishing up to floor 10 is around 500-600 if I got it right. To get to floor 10 in the first place, you need to extend the time limit with 600 points (22 minutes) unless you're that good and can get to floor 10 in 5 minutes.

Essentially you have to grind for the seed points. The fastest way I can think of now is constantly re-entering floor 1 and hoping that the box it gives me for completing floor 1 throws out a bag which gives 100-500 seed points. I got like 3k points after about 150 entering of floors. (You get max 200 floors a day and to get 1 box you need to use up 2 floors)

As of now in the Culverin world, only about 15-20 people has reached floor 10 and above.

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

I think demon cry doesnt proc it from what ive noticed on my ds, i always hit harder when i do posion breath+dc on a mob with demon impact than just Dc+Di on mobs. But yes hes correct, get a delious 1.15% damage multiplier and attack faster <3

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

The gauge will just fill faster in general. This is gonna be fine for me in GMS because I don't stay in dark very long. I like to use two equilibirums back to back, but would prefer to stay in dark long enough to get a point on the gauge. With faster charging, it will be feasible.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

Memorise and Equilibrium should always be used back to back to fully utilise short-duration buffs e.g. Heroic Memories. Walking the cooldowns together also effectively reduces the amount of cooldown management you need to do. For me, I usually do Equilibrium --> Ender spam --> (cooldown on, used 1 x normal Ender) --> Armageddon --> Equalise --> Ender Spam.

If I use AB's Link skill, then I swap Equalise and Equilibrium over because the latter has no delay at all, and then use AB's link skill right after Armageddon.

A little known fact is that, while Equalise has a long delay, Equilibrium has no delay.

Hadriel

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

well doenst matter if gms fill faster it wont make them go equilibrium much faster... cuz the 3min cooldown on our equal mode..... kms has no cooldown how that for a change and fairness?

19. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

How to solve the problem: make you able to all the floors without paying with the seed points, and all peoples that used will receive the points back .

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.208 - The Seed

I completely disagree with you, but that's my business. In order to go into Equilibrium first (not use Equalize first) you need to have a pip of Dark. You start with a pip of Dark which allows you to do it once. In order to do it again, you need to charge it up. (The other option is Equalize first and then Equilibrium, which costs no opposite pip but we determined a long time ago that it was not the best order to go, for reasons I don't recall anymore.) So somewhere, I have charge up a pip of Dark. It's easiest to do that while you are already switching instead of trying to charge it in the opposite mode (and take the damage penalty for it). Spending 10-12 seconds in between Ender spam is no big deal to me. I am not going to run out of heroic memories in that time. If the new charge time makes this faster, all the better. (If it makes it fast enough to charge in opposite mode instead, even even better better.)