1. Default China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

More...

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

Anyone care to enlighten me why would I play this instead of Counterstrike or CoD or Battlefield?

3. Default Re: China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

No real reason, but Tencent's china-based and CrossFire therefore has a HUGE playerbase in its home market.

4. Default Re: China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

You wouldn't, because you are not in Chain.

Hm, Maplestory is at #5. I'm guessing that is more because of the Asian market than NA. Like how DFO is #3 and NA version was shut down

5. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

How is maplestory higher than WoW?!?

6. Default Re: China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

Because its better

No, probably because Maple is Pay2Win and WoW was Pay2Play (I think, never got near WoW).

7. Default Re: China’s CrossFire is bigger than League of Legends and World of Tanks

Because the numbers only include micro-transaction sales. WoW's subscriber revenue is not included.

From the article: