Thread: [Event] 50k NX Giveaway!

1. Default 50k NX Giveaway!

...yes you read that right. I'm giving away up to a total of 50k NX on MapleStory, and I'll be doing it live on my Twitch channel at around 6:30 PM ET (3:30 PM PT) this Friday!

How is it going to work? I'll have a series of Cash Shop giveaways where you choose any giftable item from the Cash Shop up to a certain amount:
    • 4 giveaways of 1 CS item up to 5k NX
    • 1 giveaway of 1 or more CS items up to a total of 10k NX
    • 1 giveaway of 1 or more CS items up to a total of 20k NX + any remaining NX from the previous giveaways

In other words, the longer you stick around on the stream, the sweeter the jackpot will be!

Now for the rules:
    • You have to be following my Twitch channel.
    • You have to be present on my channel when the giveaways take place.
    • You must have a GMS character for me to gift to (no server restrictions!).
    • Once you've won a giveaway, you are disqualified from all other giveaways for this event. Except for the last one.
    • You are only allowed to pick one item from the CS for the first four giveaways. (Ex. You can only get ONE Super Carved Slot Miracle Cube or ONE Gacha ticket)
    • For the last two giveaways, you can choose one OR a number of items from the Cash Shop up to the NX total being given away (Ex. Super Carved Slot Miracle Cube + Special Bonus Potential Scroll + Winter Surprise Style Box = 9.6k NX total)
    • There is no set schedule on when each giveaway will take place. You'll have to pay attention on the stream to when I'll do a giveaway!
    • To also keep you on your toes, the method of selecting the winner will be different for some giveaways!

That's it! It's going to be a fun stream, and I hope all of you will come and have some fun on Friday night. Don't miss it!

2. Default Re: 50k NX Giveaway!

Well that's nice of you. Too bad i'll be driving home and won't be able to participate

3. Default Re: 50k NX Giveaway!

Goodluck to anyone participating o.o

4. Default Re: 50k NX Giveaway!

Reminder that the giveaway starts in less than half an hour from now.

EDIT: And it's all over. Thanks to whoever took part in this giveaway!
    Last edited by iamflip; 2014-01-17 at 08:05 PM.