1. Default Damage Calculation

I've been using this for quite some time just to see what would give me the biggest upgrade possible. I've shown it to my fellow ABs in Bera, but I've gotten a lot more in depth and detailed with it so I decided I'd finally share it with my fellow AB community. It's an excel sheet, so you need a program that can open up excel files. If you have any questions on to use it, feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help, but only if you've read the "Instructions" tab and are still confused on how something works.
    I'm honestly not even sure if I'm allowed to link this, but if I'm not I'm sorry. I checked with the rules and it does not violate anything that I've seen.

I hope you guys enjoy it and get some use out of it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ic8jsn0z8z...0-%20Copy.xlsx

I took this from my thread on basil, just because it's set for AB's doesn't mean it's only for AB's. You can easily edit it for any other class, you just need to have a basic understanding of how excel works.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm pretty sure that all of the formulas I've used are accurate.

2. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Shinohiko
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Climax
    canada

Default Re: Damage Calculation

Very nice of you to make an excel out for your class, I've read and is really decent.

I'm not really too good with excel, I tried to edit it so it can suit my class a Dual Blade.
    I think I am messing up atm. I don't know exactly where I can edit out your skills and buff from your classes to mine.

3. Default Re: Damage Calculation

I don't remember what version that is, but check the modifiers tab. Everything you "modify" is in there.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

@Cruxanne; I recommend you use Google docs for this instead. Some people will be nervous about downloading files from an unknown source, especially since xcel scripts may be used for exploits. Additionally, the Google doc version does not require users to have any programs since it's web based.

5. Default Re: Damage Calculation

Dropbox is a well known cloud so... I don't think people will be suspicious of this and I was pretty sure you can't save scripts as a xlsx file.. has to be xlsm. Nonetheless, I still do agree with the use of googledocs. Definitely a lot more accessible than having excel spreadsheets uploaded on the web. I love the track changing ability as well. (btw Make sure you prevent editing when you "share" on google docs.)

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

It's not an issue of dropbox being well know. It's the uploader being unknown.