1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default most fun wordfilter ever

that one maple hacking site who's name I am too stupid to know not to try to say because clearly I'm too dumb to read the rules on sharing hacking related links
    that one maple hacking site who's name I am too stupid to know not to try to say because clearly I'm too dumb to read the rules on sharing hacking related links

most fun wordfilter ever.

2. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: most fun wordfilter ever

I like how you just take convention, ball it up into a pile, and just toss that sh'it into a fan that's blowing into the audience. I wish I had the level of Huhstpa like you do to just follow what you believe in, no matter what everyone thinks.
    That is why I like this post. SCREW THE RULES, YOU ARE A GOD.

3. Default Re: most fun wordfilter ever

This sentence is beautiful.