1. Default Hi, I'm dovelove

Hello! My name is Alison, and I'm nearly 21 years old. I've played MS on-and-off for what seems like forever... I played during GMS beta, and messed around on Scania for a long while doing nothing interesting. I was middle school-aged then (god I feel old). When I became a "serious" player, I turned into a bit of a server hopper-- but I spent most of my time between Yellonde and Demethos. I've been tentatively dipping my toes back into MS because I've never been able to find a more fun and inclusive MMO community out there.

I play a couple different games on Steam, most recently Starbound and Civ 5. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

I'm not sure yet which server I'm going to definitely settle in yet. Either way, I missed talking/discussing and forum culture as well. So, yeah, hi!

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

Hello and welcome to sp :D

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

Welcome to the wonderful world of Southperry! Where we measure frustration in fruit and the real-world equivalent of Pikachu reigns supreme over all!

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I gotta get back to greeting newcomers. Welcome to SP, Alison!

Team Fortress 2. The only shooting game where you can wear hats and whack people with a large holiday ham, and healing people is both one of the easiest and best jobs you could play to help your team. Plus it's only $5 to technically go premium.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Everytime I see dove:
    Spoiler

Welcome!

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

If you meet the following criteria you maybe able to experience the southperry vip experience;
    • Asian
    • One piece
    • Omok
    • Pokemon
    This may or may not be on the test so pay attention.

Oh and welcome to southperry, where arrogance glistens from the dark side of the moon.

8. Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

Thank you so much for warm welcomes, everyone!

I actually have TF2 already! Although it has honestly been a really long time since I last played it seriously-- I first got it when the Orange Box came out for the 360 lol. I have it on Steam, maybe I should get back into it.

I hit 2 and a half of those... The length of One Piece as it is intimidates me, even though I hear nothing but great things. I may need a filler-skipper guide lol.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

As long as it may be, reading the manga is your best bet. You'll catch up far faster than watching the anime. Plus no fillers as far as you would know.

10. Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

Welcome Dove! :D
    That's new

11. Default Re: Hi, I'm dovelove

I could actually provide that. I've watched the entire series probably 4-5 times, read the manga full twice :P.

You start gaining the momentum in alabasta (150) and then you're addicted by water 7.