1. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

You must be new here. You should have realized by now that @Marksman Bryan; and @Green4Ever; have a straight up inter-server cartel on this stuff.

2. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

I did, but I removed it because what nexon should do is irrelevant. We can talk about that all day, its what they did do, that needs to be discussed.

Almost every F2P mmo *Quick note, I capped the 2 by accident and got a good laugh because that's exactly what's happening) in any end game circumstance is trying to get that point of the game where you can self sustain yourself without using the cash shop. The game's you're alluding too (Steam oriented or subscription based) don't have a feature like a generic f2p has, let alone maplestory

3. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

@Vaudevillian;

Even empress gear (at least in bellocan) is still regulated by the non-hacker sellers. In a month, I know I (and several others) will have enough gear to keep a constant supply of 5-10m pieces in my store. It's not going to happen though, at least not by my accord.

Should go without saying that RA stuff is regulated as well.

4. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

Eh, not exactly. Vaundevillian is right. It's hard to keep prices up when other people drive prices down for no apparent reason (speaking from before this change came to be). They'll drive prices down even more now that they'll be trying to clear out stock on a weekly basis. I still don't know why people do this... There's nothing wrong with being overstocked. I have almost 5 mules full of drops at the moment, although part of that is because I'm still hell banned, but still.

5. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

the people complaining about market saturation are the ones responsible for market saturation, basically.
    we wouldn't have this problem if people weren't killing the bosses with 12x drop rate

6. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yea I understand how this selling clusterpineapple game works. I was just making a facetious remark considering all the hate that has been directed at players such as yourselves for being some of the main suppliers of what has been (at least until this new change) a quite profitable amount of end game gear.

7. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

Eh, true true. I always have this utopian idea for the ideal situation that Maple could be in if Nexon cared enough. lol F@P mmo

I suppose I am basing some things off of subscription-based games (WoW and other WoW-esque mmos), but the same can be said for some F2P models. DFO, before they gave it the axe, was similar. Avatars and pets only gave you a slight edge in PvE, and you could very easily enjoy ALL content in the game while sustaining yourself if you never bought NX. The Cash Shop provided shortcuts, for things such as extra tokens or CS potions, but the game didn't require any of those things to play through the content. It was entirely F2P, as well. Sorry, I can't think of any mmo-style games that are F2P that I have experience with right now. However, the idea that you shouldn't be able to buy power is seen in other games I've played, such as LoL/Dawngate and Hearthstone. So it can be done, but you're right, it is what it is right now.

8. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

I disagree on DFO's avatars. The best emblems gave quite a lot of stat boost along with the rare/clone avatars.

9. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

Yes, but did you need them to play? No. Do you need cubes and scrolls to fight bosses (endgame) in Maplestory? Yes.

10. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

as example to what Mr. frog is saying.. today in gazed I saw around 2-3 fm storess with warrior stuff at 2b... when the price for this is usually 4b...

saw a RA top for magician sold for 1.3b and the guy who bought is like: FML, i need to resell it (with his C/o being 800m)

11. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

....mage/pirate/bowman tops take ages to sell for 200m ea here, and it's been like that for weeks

12. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

YMCK market is inflated to hell..

Most of our RA gear is over a bil still even with all this influx of ra; they were 2-3 bil last week.

13. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

you are not from gazed... so whats your point? o.o our economy is obviusly different :3 they used to be 2b days ago....... now they are 800m-ish

14. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

Sorry for the delay I was asleep. In the spirit of Green4Ever's generosity I give you:

15. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

Well, probably because the people that want and can afford them probably already have them at this point. They are much cheaper compared to hats/pants

Seeing how things are going...

S> RA mule storage service!

16. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

There's definitely collusion in profitable markets in this game and there always have been... And there will inevitably be one unless it becomes too difficult to control.

That said, Broa has an interesting history of "regulators"...

17. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

While the Scanian market is going crazy with price instability, I am trying to pioneer into some next level stuff.

18. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

S> RA mule storage service for cheaper than this person!

19. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i don't like you thus i'll sell that service for absurdly low, so you don't profit from it!

and then, we just got the maplestory market.

20. Default Re: New Root Abyss Equip Drop

Different servers.

S> 28 RA storage mules, 1 meso per equip.

Ha, beat that price!

But somewhat more on topic, I have not really seen the price of RAequips drop much, but I guess it may take a few weeks for it to be noticeable.

People should really start selling runs instead of equips now.