Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Don't Mechs have a skill that's a robot factory which sends out mini mobile robots to selfdestruct at the enemy?

2. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

I hope they make all teleport skills work in the air rather than just Explorer magician ones, Evan teleport is awful compared to all the others now... Luminous doesn't really need it though, since their teleport goes so far anyway.

3. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Crosshunter is a bit changed and most importantly, Zero can finally accept and complete the quests.

4. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

ITT Luminous needs skills with lower delay. Despite our long-ranged and relatively flexible teleport skills, we're sitting ducks when we attack. And my FPS takes a nose-dive when I do Absolute Kill spam with Equilibrium echo.

Actually, those changes hardly apply to GMS, because idgaf about gauge changes. Come on... give me something like 2-5% damage increase per gauge point filled?

Hadriel

5. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Holy crap. ROCKET POWERED HERO!

6. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Fixed it for you, and dat jump LOL LF> NOW please q.q

7. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Jesus, that Wizard of Oz concept is even more of a blatant rip (or "homage", whichever you'd like to refer to it as) than Root Abyss ended up being.

8. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Getting KMS Luminous, lowering the delay on Reflection, Apocalypse and Ender, an increase in equilibrium time would be nice, but nerfing Reflection spread range to match Blaze and CL ones.

Though this would involve turning which is currently the best mobbing class into another bossing oriented job. Maybe its better to just get KMS Luminous and stay with the current skill status.

9. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Can't they get sued for this?

10. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

lmao hacker. This remind me of the very old days when lots of ppl are using pseudo FJ script.

Erm wiki says the book was published in 1900. More then a century ago. The ownership is no longer there.

11. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Pfft no the copyright has expired a long time ago, otherwise we wouldn't have so many ripoffs and parodies.

12. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

I feel happy for the Arans. ^^ Before Red, it's been Drks and Arans that were the weakest warriors. Now Arans get a buff. Hopefully, it will be enough the meditate the lack of survivability they have. :s

13. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

There are way to many Wizard of Oz themed things now a days. Yes people recognize it, but come up with something a little more original. It just keeps getting remaked and redone.

(I know a few people thought it sounded like SAO from Inkwell's Diary, SAO had a Wizard of Oz themed sidequest too).

14. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

How to fix mechanics : Re-tool class into walking robot instead of lousy slow tank.
    end.

Those wind archer buffs!

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I severely doubt that the range on that aran combat step is intended.

16. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

I kind of saw it coming considering it's a completely friction-based movement skill. I think they meant to simply turn it into a flash jump, not this crazy pomegranate lmao

17. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

This makes me miss when Canonneers could do the flying across the screen with cannon jump, double jump, and backstep shot in KMST :( That would have been SOOOOOO much fun and worth the switch to canoneer.

18. Default Re: KMST v1.2.495 - You & I (The Seed)

Anybody got a video for that in-air adventurer teleport? It kind of sucks that Battle Mages won't be getting it.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Oh Nexon, don't you know that as long as you don't let Kaiser utilize Wingbeat correctly, they'll still be incredibly weak?

20. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk