1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Bravely Mute

Gomenasai, everyone. My name is Ken-sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

2. Trump minus th money

It's okay. It's only a joke.
    Last edited by xparasite9; 2014-01-07 at 11:32 PM. Reason: turns out "everyone" isn't part of the phrase. oops.

3. Default Re: Bravely Mute

There is a semi-recent J-gameshow video rip I saw where these two JPs go around, find the fattest whitest American tourists they can, and subtly/not-so-subtly make fun of them for 10-15 minutes. That's what this reminds me of every time I see it.

4. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

YOU
    ARE
    MY
    MOTHERFXCKING
    HERO

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Hero of the underworld in which the devil lets him drink his blood and become one with the ground.

6. Default Re: Bravely Mute

Confus so hard right now

7. Default Re: Bravely Mute

Same here

8. Default Re: Bravely Mute

I don't even know anymore.

9. Default Re: Bravely Mute

When you do move to Japan, make sure to take plenty of pictures and upload them here. Especially at maid cafes. Because it seems you may frequent them.

10. Trump minus th money

I prefer the cat cafes actually

11. the Immutable Neuter
    ireland

Actually, while I'm there I'm gonna try to avoid going for as long as possible. I'd rather go to a tea ceremony and visit old shrines.

12. Default Re: Bravely Mute

13. Default Re: Bravely Mute

Would you mind giving and in depth explanation on how Japanese High school's are better than western ones? Areas of difference and how Japanese schools avoid the flaws of western ones.

14. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Spoiler

Well for one... their students can probably tell the difference between "an in depth explanation" and "and in depth explanation"

15. Trump minus th money

Nope, not an in-depth, but I will say that a trimester system works better than a semester system.
    Also the fact that it's not mandatory and there's even entrance exams really knocks a lot of the riffraff out.

16. the Immutable Neuter
    ireland

I dont think they'll let a then 25 year old sailor into a random high school.
    That'd be creepy.

17. Default Re: Bravely Mute

Yes, that is the show lol