1. Default Ghost Ship Exorcist compensation?

50k Maple Points suddenly appeared on my account. I thought it was compensation for being hellbanned (SORRY), but..

Anyone else? I'm trying to figure out how I got this.

EDIT: NEVER MIND DON'T HATE ME IT'S BECAUSE I FILED A TICKET ABOUT LOSING GHOST SHIP EXORCIST

2. Default Re: Hellbanned/previously hellbanned people: Did you get compensated?

I received nothing. :|

3. Default Re: Hellbanned/previously hellbanned people: Did you get compensated?

That customer service, though.

4. Default Re: Hellbanned/previously hellbanned people: Did you get compensated?

NOPE IT WAS NOT FOR BEING HELLBANNED DON'T HATE ME ANYONE

5. Default Re: Hellbanned/previously hellbanned people: Did you get compensated?

Did you boom yours and log a ticket asking for any other way to get one?

6. Default Re: Hellbanned/previously hellbanned people: Did you get compensated?

Yes. Here's the ticket:

7. Default Re: Hellbanned/previously hellbanned people: Did you get compensated?

well, either way, being given 50k maplepoints is kind of stupid rather than just planning a time for a GM to warp you into a map and give you a new badge. Whether he can confirm your losing it or not shouldn't even be of concern; It's a completely untradeable item. Giving you another would impact no one in any way. I'd rather have the badge than the 50k maplepoints, seriously. >_>;