Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Man, doing as many runs as I could per day (on 2-4x drop most of the time)
    and I only found one SW gear.. and it was a
    Lumi staff, which I don't even use.

As an unfunded player, this will destroy one of
    the few ways I could actually make some moneys. ._.

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Welp at least I got my hammer done and managed to make quite a few buddies and 1 random guy happy with free SW equips while it was good.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

I just bought as many CHEAP SW weapons as I could, it seems like every1 in gazed is doing the same...

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

I'm beginning to suspect that this "elevated drop rate" didn't apply to everyone, if it was real. I've done 83 trades to Rosa and I haven't gotten a single equip. So yeah, all you people that've been getting 1/day can now join me in my misery.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

I've done around the same amount of Rosa trades on my Zero and only got 1 sweetwater item that way.

It's Rien Harbour onwards on my Kanna where the drop rate became kinda silly, and I got 5 items in like the last 3 days.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Well, there goes my chance of getting decent end-game equipment at reasonable prices...

Why must you sour my Sweetwater, Nexon?

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

I can understand the higher level Polpo and Livy having better drop rates, but then I look around at all my friends who've gotten 3-4 SWs in half the amount of trades to Rosa and I think something's wrong.

Or perhaps the RNG God of Maple just really, really hates me.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Despite doing trades every day since Commerci came out I've only ever gotten one piece of SW gear.

Here's to hoping I get some decent luck before the maintenance; I really want a crossbow.

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

inb4 drop rate flips for everyone

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Maybe they're only adjusting it for Grosso and Livyathan v2? I noticed Grosso v2's drop rate seems to be noticeably higher than v1 Grosso.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

You're supposed to go into the higher areas because they have higher drop rates. Believe it or not just because you can't down Livy doesn't mean you can't move on. Also more to boot, the other bosses and even the new Livy is easier than the regular (what a joke huh?). Having multiple characters works though, I've farmed quite a bit myself, going probably over 30 drops from 4 characters.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Well, according to my calculations, I'm not able to kill Polpo v2 either, so staying at Rosa was supposed to be better for giving me a chance at getting drops. Apparently, I was wrong.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

They gave me so much time I could down them on almost any character. I even did it on a nearly naked DS with what, buffed 63k dmg range. The key is the extra time given, I actually haven't gotten him to lilth harbor yet though but, he could down both poplos but not regular Livy with that range. I didn't start on day 1, and my characters all started different days. Well, drops are drops, one way or another.

14. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Everything to players pay to nx ;/ but at least we had our chance, not like nebulites that i didn't get enough time to see how it was good
    EDIT: sorry, didn't see all the other comments

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Sounds like they're going to adjust it to the drop rate of Heliseum Nova equipment from Treglow. Seriously, why don't you give us a chance? It's not intended to be "exclusive" endgame-tier content, is it?

It's amusing though. Some SW weapons are already cheaper than Loveless and Empress weapons. It's not a bad thing, because I need something affordable to the unfunded, and Necro weapons just don't cut it.

Hadriel

16. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

When they mean SW equipment, that's both armor and weapons right O.o ?

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

lol there goes affordability.

18. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I remember when i was selling one item and i looked to it, it is a lv160 with 30%dmg extra in bosses and 10%pdr, and it can have extra status being lv160, not counting the best status clean or almos that for weapons, being for like 100m it's just broke , so kind far that they nerf it, maybe commerci wasn't much about just get the itens, but exp too, also there's a LOT of peoples/characters doing this, it's not just the drop rate it's the amount of people doing it, i got 3 chars there, so we can think that there's like 1000 peoples in each word/aliance doing every day, over 2 times, if every one drop one in avarage of one week, it's just too much itens, more than necro i think.

Edit: I think the dragon should just drop the eqps and the Grosso Polpo drop the weapons , i got 2 gloves from the Grosso Polpo and no weapon/eqp from the dragon, so it doens't make sense?

19. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

Such a good thing I don't even bother with this game anymore. What a plantain move.

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - January 8, 2014

And I was already feeling like not playing for a couple days now, first I was out for almost a day so didn't bother to log, then the blackcipher memory leak made me not play for another day and now this?!

Either I go back to my original plan and forget about high level content or quit again.