Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Discussion about an Omok tournament

hey i am bad at english so i don't know everything you said.
    I might be wrong, but i don't remember you saying you haven't play for almost a year.
    i have met BrianXlove and he is not better than me.
    An so what if you haven't played for almost a year and got burned out from playing people constantly on your phone(i am bad at english so it's possible i didn't get what you meant)?

2. Default Re: Discussion about an Omok tournament

Means that he's likely lost interest since he played it too much. It's like getting bored of toast after you eat it constantly for breakfast :p

And why are you posting arguments on a site dedicated to english speaking players if you can't understand most rebutting arguments? Seems like an excuse to me :s

Go sets are pretty cool if you know people IRL that play. Because not only do you play Go on it, you can also play omok when you realise that nobody knows what they're doing playing Go... I have one at home, nobody plays it anymore though so I sit content building black and white pyramids. :[

edit because I sounded like a dunce
    Last edited by Kyrastri; 2014-01-17 at 03:14 AM. Reason: To make something sound less advertising-y. That's not a word.