IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

The JMS version didn't have any lyrics, it was just an instrumental. I don't have a link to it but I remember seeing it a couple of weeks ago.

2. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I don't really know all the lingo, but from the parts that I do understand, it looks like a cube that gives potentials that expire. (Have to "recube" when it expires). Also, items become untradeable after using it.

3. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Apparently TWMS is having some "Free Gifting" events and Anima Cube is one of the free things they give to their players.

Below are some properties about this free Anima Cube:

>Players can use Anima Cube to give items potential (No potential scrolls used I suppose)
    >Anima Cube has duration, you can obtain it again from NPC Anima when it expires.
    >Items that have used Anima Cube will become untradeable.
    >You can use PSoK to make it tradeable for one time.
    >You can use Anima Cube for unlimited times, but mesos will be needed to reset your item potential.

>Anima Cube can use two Goddess' ingredients, where you can only use one of them while resetting your item potential. The first one is Goddess' Power - Mesos Excluded, which your mesos will not be deducted when using Anima Cube. Another one is Goddess' Power - Potential Lock, which you can choose to lock the potential lines you do not wish to reset. Both items can be hunted from bosses.

Animus Cube is Black Cube, but due to Goddess' Power, it is said to be "stronger" than all existing cubes.

4. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I have no idea how to complete this Magnifying Glass quest in El Nath (where you have to find the Triple Volt). LF>help

5. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Step outside to the first map to the right of El Nath, and click on the magnifying glass.

6. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I tried that, but I get that arrow above my head telling me to go to the right. Is there a specific spot in that map that I have to go to?

7. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

No idea, I thought the first map worked for me (though I might be wrong since it's been a while.....). Just follow the arrow?

8. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I see that it varies per person. I thought it was the same place for everyone.

9. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

It's nice to finally know what the hell is being sung in the song. (The part after "I can see your eyes" has especially been bothering me. Especially with what everyone else keeps on saying they hear.....)

.....But the lyrics are still nonsensical!

Eh, it's best to not just watch that video any more. When I want to descend into madness, I'm doing it the good old fashioned way. With Angelic Buster's video.

Dress me up! Bring it on!.....

10. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I received the animal sp reset but when I used, the scroll disappears and it didnt reset my skills.

11. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Are you sure? It worked for me, when you use it the scroll goes to your cash shop inventory.

12. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Oh, I didn't check cash shop inventory. Does it reset one animal or one skill? I'm not sure how it works.

13. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

One entire animal set haha