IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I was unsure of this too, but that video completely cleared it up. When they changed from Bear form to Panther form, they lost the 30% Max HP passive buff that Bear has.

2. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I mean, no magic guard, and base hp/mp seen loooooow like, lol arans xD

3. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

It kind of sucks but then again I can also see the op factor going wayyy through the roof at that point.

4. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Yea, but we also speculated that would be the case due to two different stances [bear having 90 while cat having 30, there was no point if they stacked]

I'm in love of this class, because this one doesn't seem to be hell bent depressing as, uh, every other class in game since cannoneer. -although something tells me it's story will end the same because it's maple-

But as someone pointed out, cat survivability seems extremely low. Hell most modes seem low besides bear. I guess if I want to be support I'm gonna have to get used to the idea of being extremely squishy :(

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It probably also means that this class can't use full SP reset scrolls.
    I mean, Nexon has problems even with DBs and Evans using those scrolls and ending up with the wrong number of SP...

6. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Well keep in mind they probably have no % HP or character cards. With those, they'll have a lot more HP. I think they'll be similar to Kanna as far as HP goes.

7. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Well I never said it was a particularly GOOD idea :P

8. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

WHAT. THE.

Looks interesting, overall. But it's one hell of a weird class.

9. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

They're gonna censor it. Watch it take a spot on the Bravely Default thread.

10. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Did anyone noticed Beast Tamer's avatar has both human ears and cat (?) ears?

11. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I'm wondering whether this class has decent damage compared to other classes. If it's below average, I can understand why they have so many crazy-useful party buffs.

Tempted to main one just by seeing the party buffs they have. lol. My bishop might as well go RIP

12. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Well Bear form's main attack does 1800% damage (225% 8 times), which I feel like is pretty good. It's not a slow attack, either. They're pretty durable and have a lot of ignore defense and boss damage, so I feel like this class will be able to dish out a lot of damage if you spec into bear (which I'm sure most people will do, because it seems very good on paper).

13. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

She does not seem to have magic guard, though. So, her survivability would be...erm....bad?

Edit: From the video in the first post, he only has 8.3k HP at lvl 170. Omg, that's very squishy

This class also doesn't have teleport, right? I have been imagining a mage with teleport AND flash jump
    Last edited by Pearly; 2014-01-07 at 09:50 AM.

14. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

The video in the OP really sold the class for me. The Eagle mode looks a little awkward but the rest of the modes look really good. The Leopard looks much better in that video compared to the earlier videos we got.

15. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Will GMS get him as a Part 3 of red? We have pretty often the same patches as CMS. What do u think guys?
    I would like to try him :D

16. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Didn't KMS, GMS, and CMS all get the same update between January 14 and 16?

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Yeah, it's looking likely that Beast Tamer is coming on the 15th, so i'm expecting update highlights tomorrow.

18. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

i think we are getting this like 2 weeks later on the first week of feb
    it seems more likely imo

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

To me it seems more likely to be the 15th, since the other 3 versions with Dawnveil are getting Beast Tamer at the same time. But I dunno.

What makes you think it will be the first week of feb? i'm curious :P

20. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

What if... those cat ears are just NX?