Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

If you don't put a point in it, you can't get any further skills. I tried to avoid it, but couldn't.

2. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Allright then might as well max it since if you leave it at 1 youll piss off the party even more.

3. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I find it absolutely hilarious that the highest level Beast Tamer has now surpassed the highest level Jett in GMS... also it looks like my BT link skill is stuck to the first character I linked it to, seeing as I now have it active on both my Phantom and Dual Blade

4. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Well beast tamer is godly at grinding. It's like one of it's best aspects as many people agree in this thread.

Jett....I feel sorry for the class itself lol

5. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

And I haven't even trained in almost 4 days ^^

6. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Since the resets are going to poof on the 5th from the cs, I decided to buy 2 for pomegranates and giggles since I was curious to Eka.

My experience: I think eka is an extremely horrible animal that shouldnt have any sp invested after you max out party recall. By god this thing was just terrible at everything besides movement [it was god tier movement]

Seeing as my +6 build won'tcometo fruitation anytime soon [or the 90 days im allowed to have the sp reset], just gonna do the easy route and do the +3 skill level route. Each animal costs around 205~210, which lets me max out cat with bear and put poitns into leopard which i love or eka for utility [which i honestly don't see much point for but eh].

7. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Hey GM, can you please fix the free SP reset for BT in the rewards list? And also the ignore pdr buff which should not override other pdr buffs =D

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

How are they grinding at late game? Fish Slap + Furious Strikes 5ever at HoH?

Poor Jett. Not part of the RED update so they're forever the true red headed stepchild of Pirates since KMS won't be caring enough about Jett class balance to keep them up to date with everyone else.

9. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I heard they are godly grinders since that fish slap move hits both rows.Furious strikes is good when slap is on cd. Since both moves are strong, plus using trumpet on your row, you will kill extremely fst and have no issu with keeping up spawns.

At least jett can now share cs items with explorers right? I heard they were counted as explorers now.

10. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

They are explorers now. What would that change about their pomegranatety performance though?

11. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

It won't feel like such a waste if you transfer the pets from your explorers. And nx clothes too =3

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I've gone through a power leveling session today. Apparently thanks to RNG I'm out of luck of getting 2/4 Animal SP potions from 100~150.

Nexooooooooooooon!

False alarm, had to exit out and it worked.

I suppose to stay on topic, does being in Cat Mode in a Stronghold/HoH party net you about as much EXP as solo-ing? I've been itching to consider being a buff mule to people so they can level faster while I get a small piece of the EXP pie.

Also, any high level BTs tried bossing at Gollux/Hilla/Magnus/Commerci? How bad/good is it?

13. Electron Male
    IGN: TwoFor0ne
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Rise
    usa

Anyone know if Beast Tamer can get echo? recently got mine to 200 and haven't been able to find a quest or anything. I haven't finished all of the story line for Beast Tamer however.

14. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

My BT has a 52k range, dunno if this good or bad etc, I just tossed some cheap gear I had around on it, and I cant even scratch easy gollux, due to how slow bear is. there is about half a second to a full second delay of pico pico after you stop swinging to get out of the animation, and it really screws you on gollux, My hilla times were extremely quick, around 7 minutes, which for a 138(when I did it) with no elemental reset, i fairly quick. Zakkum is also a push over dude to sheer dps. But on gollux where you need to actually... move. life is hard

15. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Basically why I quit my Beast Tamer when I got it to 200, instead of maining it like I very much wanted to. I want to do end-game bosses, and Beast Tamer just can't solo even the simple ones.

16. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

Same here friend, As much as I loved the class, and as much as it is good at grinding and stuff, its bossing isnt up to snuff, my kanna with very poverty gear does normal gollux fairly easily, and I nearly duo hard(I need to work on dodging hands huehuehue) I was pretty hype for it, and its still so fun, but bear is just plain to stuck in place to ever do gollux or any other boss that needs you to not just damage spam

17. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

I cannot say just how frustrated I am trying to train, and am really pissed off at times.

I geared into Leopard early on, and have relied a great deal on Macho skills. You get invincibility frames before you learn Macho Incarnate, but it is important for DPS, so I am burning pots like nobody's business. Then comes the *wth I can't reset my skills damn you Nexon* situation, so I barely managed to put a point or 2 into Furious Strikes for small-scale bossing and Link 3.

Then comes the part that makes me really disappointed. Forget the fact that FPS stutters can cause the Furious Strike sequence to end despite mashing my attack key. It's not a rapidattack skill, so Furious Strikes will end unless you move -- WHICH YOU CAN'T. Oh my god, why can't they test and flesh out this class properly before releasing it?

I demand some skill recoding and number changes. #angry

Hadriel

18. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

I can't really say much about this, still I haven't tried Gollux yet, but why not just jump around while using paw slash, have little fort handle some of the mobs, lay down a flame fart, use fish slap, or use table flip to deal with the little mobs that move toward Gollux?

19. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion thread

if I fish slap gollux will kill me while im using it... the mobs are not the problem tbh, I MIGHT be able to clear it using the hop>paw slash and just hop back and forth, but the speed and effort it will take compared to using any other class is really really really a game breaker for me. if a Character is unable to access content of the game for any reason I generally dont bother. And flame fart does not hit the jaw that I found, I might have had that glitch where it does no damage?(this happens to me sometimes) the mobs are easy enought to deal with cause of fart and little fort, but actually hitting the jaw for anything reasonable is turbo hard. I do 400k paw swipes, against gollux thats about 250k due to boss and his physical resistance. So for easy having around 68m hp.... it would take me 272 paw swipes to kill him? it might not seem like alot, but it kinda is just a pain for something as easy as easy gollux...

20. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Andddd you're right. This is the first time I ever tried fighting Gollux on a character that wasn't Zero, and dear God. Is he usually this insanely powerful? I can get to the shoulders, but then they suddenly kill me with some sort of unavoidable fire attack. As for movement, those vines on the floor during the fight with the torso are kind of annoying but don't seem too big a deal, and at least the crystals give a huge warning when they're going to attack. But I can't even GET to Gollux head. The shoulders just keep killing me over and over again. Maybe I'm just missing something because I've only ever fought Gollux on Zero, but it feels like he's some sort of impossible super boss. I can dodge his attacks some of the time, but there's times I swear I flash jumped away from the black mist but still take damage and get stunned. And your 9999 mdef doesn't mean anything against something that always hits for half your HP.

Edit: I also noticed the 150 hyper that makes you invincible for 20 seconds doesn't actually work on Gollux. He just hits through it.