Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

good link skill I guess o.0 but with 12 link skill max ... I don't know what to even take out now there just too much f3

I could give up kasier / hayato / ab / then what? Mercedes too?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

It really depends on your class. At some point everyone is just going to have to switch out whatever is useful for whatever situation they want to throw themselves into.

As a link character i still have 2 skills i could reasonably throw away (mikhail and hayato).

3. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Please note that the skills from the original post are pre-nerf. As of right now, some skills have been nerfed.

4. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I'm going to give up AB's or Mihiles, Mercedes should never be a choice if you're above 200 imo.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It can be if you're above 210 (for link characters (aka no reason to train (imo))) or if you don't train using methods that don't involve direct exp gain (RLH).

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Wow, nerfed already? that has to be a record.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

What baffles me is why haven't kMS recieved any of the Dawnviel content? It's a new continent right under Leafre that goes well with the MapleStory line.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

KMSers don't like content that is awesome in every way

9. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

table flipper :D I likey lmao

10. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

:(

11. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

got my ign saved for when this comes to gms

12. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I originally thought that Masteria was going to be expanded in KMS because of the Damien web comics. Every region (North America, China, Japan etc.) has a Korean team working in their office.
    I assume they all work on this while the developers in Korea create new content specifically for the Korean version and others.

I don't want to derail the topic too much, but there is also the Night Walker and Flame Wizard revamp which are planned for this year for KMS and other versions.

13. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

?! Where/when was this information posted :O
    I legitimately thought they had totally forgotten those classes and had no intention of finishing the revamps.

and too late @ not wanting to derail, oops

14. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Believe my words. It's not forgotten. In a recent interview with the developers, they've said they need to straighten their stuff and prioritize.
    Revamp of the last Cygnus classes is definitely coming. :)

15. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

Okay, here comes something interesting for this job:

All four beast modes have 280 SP in total (bird has 281; 1 for gliding). 30 for MW and 5 for Hero's Will variant. That comes to a grand total of 1156 SP. You will need to get SP from 385,33 levels to max out all skills.

@Spadow; please say it if they get SP in a fancy new way.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I assume this class works like Zero, which has a separate SP store for each form, and both get 3 SP at every level-up.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

YESSSSSS.
    I knew they'd be coming eventually, due to the mastery level of the cygnus link skill being 10 and currently being able only to get level 6, It's good to know we will be getting it this year though, and I'm glad KMS is taking a stance and changing how they do things.

Blaze Wizard holds a special place in my maple memories (it was my first character to level 70 and 120, back when it was way more difficult) and I really look forward to what they can do with it.

ESPECIALLY considering if you look at Beast Tamer and the kind of unique things they are giving to a mage (I cannot express this enough, A MAGE WITH FLASH JUMP). And I can't wait to see what they do with the Night Walker, gameplay wise it's not that easy to think of since it uses a claw, but the theme is awesome and has a lot of potential.

I seriously think this is going to be a good year for maple, I can understand people being cautious.. but hell, this year is already starting off great with Beast Tamer.

18. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Spoiler
    After all, it's only been like a year.

Also, I heard rumors of a Sengoku revamp, is that true also?