Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

They have everything bishops have and more, except their res cool down is twice as long. I'm scared what this class is going to do to bishops. However, still maining this once it's out!

2. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

MW is seriously adorable. I'm in love with this class. I think Nexon is seriously trying to woo players with this.

Hadriel

3. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I can't post skill animations any further because:

4. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

A lot of people gave the bear's form a hard time, but I personally love it. I think this class is looking amazing so far. They've definitely beyond woo'd me. I already prepared mage equips since the first information was released on them... and I've never played a mage class before. Now I'm even more excited!

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Do as our extractors do, and post links to the animations.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I suggest linking them like Locked does in his extraction posts. it's also easier on anyone trying to load the page.

7. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

You best multi-post, or ask one of the mods/Eos/Fiel to do something for you.

edit: ok no that's a bad idea. Links are best for us yeah.

Hadriel
    Last edited by hadriel; 2014-01-05 at 08:58 AM. Reason: lol trinja-ed.

8. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

It was from the skill data. I don't think KMST would get this even though everything has been written in Korea before it got imported to China...
    Hopefully it'll come out in GMS soon!

9. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

If you have access to the data, not sure if doing an SS or copy-paste dump will serve us well... you could try but probably variables will be all over the place.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: New JMS stuff?

Is that Bright Eyes by default on the male? Not bad! Loving the customization, and I love the look of their weapon. The forest theme is great as well.

11. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

"林之灵每次获得经验值时,潜力上升,自动得到成长。\r\n从60级开始可以学习。","林之灵每次升级 时,30分钟内,林之灵之修养的成长率提高200%。\r\n而林之灵之修养在升级时,所获的经验值也会增 加至2倍。\r\n这两种效果可以叠加。","#c智力#增加#intX,#c幸运#增加#lukX,#c 爆击率#提高#cr,#c最大HP#增加#mhpR%,#c最大MP#增加#mmpR%,#cBOSS攻击 力#增加#bdR%,#c魔法攻击力#增加#madR%。#c物理防御力#增加#pddX,#c魔法防御力 #增加#mddX,#c所有状态异常抵抗及属性抗性#增加#asrR",,

Good idea. Will do that.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Thanks for doing all this, so I hate to ask for more, but is it possible to extract the weapon data for BT's new weapon type? I'm really curious about them.

Doesn't matter if you can't though.

Also, something small, but does she have a Secondary Equip?

13. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Basically it refers to the EXP gain from the skill being increased by 200% (i.e. you get 300% EXP gain rate, up from 100%) both when Spirit Tamer levels and when the skill levels (and they stack, but doesn't mention how it stacks i.e. additive or multiplicative). There is no mention of how long the latter effect persists. Data dumped has no mention of variables corresponding to EXP gain rate, so it might be a server-sided thing.

Dinner time.

Hadriel

14. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Here's the world map of the new region in Dawnveil, Arbren.

15. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

It looks amazing! This type of theme is one of my favorites.

16. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

I'm getting +200% buff duration and make myself an immortal Beast Tamer.

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I thought Buff Duration doesn't apply to hyper skills?

18. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

It doesn't and I think he was kidding about buff duration anyway [seriously doubt 200% is even possible, let alone 100%]

Also, hype. It cometh strong on this one.

19. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

Going clockwise from bottom left: Lanturn Tree Village, Arbren Port, Big Tree Village, Earth Spirit Camp.
    Doesn't take a genius to know who's the bad guy and who's the good guy.

[there has got to be a proper name for "灯笼树村", but I can't find one! Bellflower? Goldenrain tree? Enkianthus chinensis??]

edit: also @Spadow; no level 200 Hyper skill?

Hadriel

20. Default Re: Beast Tamer discussion

But I have 35% buff duration or so on my Paladin and my invincibility surely lasts longer than 30 sec. So maybe it does apply? Or am I just lagging really badly?

Whatever the case, 90 sec cooldown for that skill is quite OP. The Paladin equivalent of that skill has a 300 sec cooldown and no damage buff. And now that I look at the other skills they all seem ridiculously OP.