Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

I've been thinking about the "lowers level than on the 30th."
    If there's more than 100 nobooms per server, maybe 200-300 for scania, then that's just not realistic. Same goes for nebs. Hell, if there's more than 25 unused 4%all stat nebs in bellocan, I'd doubt most are legit.

Nexon should put some common sense into their decision, but then again, that'd require them to know how their game works.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

Aren't no booms circulated on a single transaction basis? Shouldn't nexon be able to know the definite number of scrolls produced per event before they are used and thus know the levels of items per server to gauge illegal levels of hacked aees? This is something they should be able to easily handle as it happens and not after the fact...

3. Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

This is Nexon we're talking about. Generally all they know how to do is the complete opposite of common sense.

4. Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

4-5 boss nebulites and maybe 100 4%all per server in the FM really doesn't look like "massive duping problem that could have been prevented by a rollback" to me. I imagine Nexon's correct in saying that they've been around for weeks before the public release.

They still cost a billion plus each, which is way more than "everyone" can afford. Of course having a stack of even 10 of the 4% all is pretty suspicious, but I'm not Nexon.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

Thas' one problem, we don't know much about the other words, for example: Scania got a lot of more dups than GAZED, at least they didn't dup the 4%all stats nebs and 25%boss(not as much as others words), since they're kind rare, then not so easy to dup them. In Scania there's a lot more of dups that you can see or in Bera that's one of the main words in GMS , not like duped mesos, that's what most of the words/aliances got, dup in mesos, but we can't really know if the mesos are duped, maybe that's not the main problem but we can't really know how much the hackers impacted the server .
    Exemple: I saw a SS of a guy that was going to trade boss nebs for a pro item that one guy did, and he showed him 90+4%all stat neb and 90+25%boss i think, and it was 10/24/12 , so the hackers started some time ago.

6. Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

I think this thread is most appropriate?

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...e77%26nxid%3D6

@Green4Ever;

7. Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

Meh. He's basically just expanding on a post he made a few days ago. It's nice that he finally made another update post, though.
    I'm still not expecting much in terms of compensation (tbh, all I really care about is having my Hired Merchants compensated, so ~12k Maple Points).

8. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Re: Message to the MapleStory community from Nexon CEO

Is it just me or did this question not get answered in the post?