1. Default The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

Okay! Here's the sitch. I want to get my Zero to 200, but I'm currently hellbanned. That means I'm limited to what I currently have on my Zero for the 2x. I'm going to get a 2x card for the 4 hours I can play, but I also have to be able to deal with what I'm picking up.

I plan on training at Warrior Grounds, but that will be hard since they hit for a lot and use a lot of potions. Will these possibly get me to 200 from 195?

Potions:
    1x Potion Pot (I'll be using this with Auto HP on my pet, and filling up with the potions below.)
    403x Power Elixir (29666 HP Alpha, 24609 HP Beta)
    672x Reindeer Milk (5000)
    600x Health Pill (7000)

Next, item slots. I don't like having too many items clutter the floor, so I have two options: I can pick up as many as I can until I get full, or I could utilize an Item Ignore Pendant, or I could just not pick anything up. If I pick everything up, I may lock myself out of getting drops from Commerci or being able to do anything else with my character until I'm un-hellbanned. If I buy an Item Ignore, I'll still be vulnerable to equips. If I unequip my Item Pouch, the clutter will lag me. Is unequipping the pouch my best bet?

I know this is short notice and I appreciate any help. Thanks!

2. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

I'd just unequip the item pouch, since hellbans aren't that bad until you have full slots (then they become HELL unless you can make room). I don't think you'll have any problems with pots, but you can always ask a friend to drop some if you're running out.

3. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

If you're in dire need for more elixirs have someone take you to root abyss. You'll get tons.

4. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

I would stack up all your EXP modifiers and do both Commerci Trades (If you have it unlocked) and the Kritias Hard Dungeon for Zero. They both on average give more exp than Warrior Grounds.

As for the items, No clue.

5. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

Wait, REALLY? Must confirm.

I'll have two hours of 8x and two hours of 4x, if I don't dc using the daily buffs. I have Rosa unlocked on Zero.

6. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

I remember on 8x for 5 minutes of work doing Herb Town was about 30% exp at level 197 Rosa will probably net you about 20% for 3-4 minutes of work

As for the Kritias Mini Dungeon, Just be careful on the last boss. It's Blackheart who can Damage Reflect.

7. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

You can just throw a time distortion down after getting a few hits in. Problem solved.

8. Default Re: The Snow Day challenge: Get a hellbanned char to 200

I did try that, His DR is up just long enough to hit me even when he casts it inside Time Distortion.