1. Default Spyro the Dragon

I've decided to replay through the original three Spyro games (the PSX ones by Insomniac). I tend to stream games that I am able to, so if anyone wants to watch they're welcome to. I have a channel over at www.twitch.tv/polantaris, feel free to stop on by.

Sorry if we're not supposed to advertise streams, I just thought if I'm streaming people here might be interested, plus it's unlikely I'd get any viewers otherwise =X

2. Default Re: Spyro the Dragon

I love me some PSX Spyro, hell yeah I'll watch this.

3. Default Re: Spyro the Dragon

Thanks for watching! Got to the Dream Weavers' World in Spyro 1.

I stopped for tonight (It's 4AM for me), but I'll definitely be streaming in the future around this time, as I get off of work around 1AM EST and don't go to bed until around 4-5am.

4. Default Re: Spyro the Dragon

Started back up, anyone is welcome to stop by and watch. Probably gonna finish the first game tonight.

5. Default Re: Spyro the Dragon

Ahh, Insomniac's Spyro.

All my other classmates back then had Mario 64 and I had Crash Bandicoot and Spyro.

6. Default Re: Spyro the Dragon

Finished the first game and started the second, but I have a killer headache at the moment so I stopped for tonight. Might start up later but I doubt it. Thanks to whoever watched!

Insomniac's Spyro is the best. I wish they didn't give up the franchise, considering what happened to it (and is still happening to it now). I would be giddy for a new Insomniac Spyro...I don't think I've ever used that word when referring to myself in any way before now.

Insomniac Spyro, Suikoden, and DQ7 pretty much defined my PSX days.

7. Default Re: Spyro the Dragon

Everyone who's interested in watching a stream is probably watching AGDQ, however if you can watch two I'm gonna start up Spyro in about 15 minutes. Feel free to drop by.