1. Default What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll?

Sorry if this seems like an incredibly stupid question but upon looking at the tooltips for both I just can't tell what the Perfect Innocence does that the Innocence does not.

2. Default Re: What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll

exactly

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll

I think it's supposed to reset everything potential and all, but as far as i know it doesn't actually work any differently.

4. Default Re: What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll

From the wording of the description it seems like perfect innocence should remove bonus potential as well. Never tried it myself though.

5. Default Re: What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll

I was looking for this a couple weeks ago, found the answer in basil, some said after having tried themself that the perfect innocence turns your item average while the normal one keeps better or worse clean stats.

6. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll

Perfect innos were used in KMS to reset Additional Options.

They are the exact same here.

7. Default Re: What is the difference between an Innocence Scroll and a Perfect Innocence Scroll

Also Scissor Count, but there are only a handful of items in GMS that have this (the Hot Time weapons for Xenon and DA come to mind).