1. Default Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

Wondering because I want to make some mesos to fund my character.

Is it possible? Which bosses should be killed?

How much meso can be made through this method?

What is the required level? Is there a required level of funding?

How much meso would this make per a period of time, say a day?

What item is obtained and what are ways of selling it?

2. Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

Ironically the only bosses that actually drop stuff that sells for lots of mesos requires lots of real life money, mesos and/or time in order to get the boss drops.

It's like I want to spend real life money to boss to make mesos in game, yet I could have just sold that nx in game and made my mesos faster.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

Seriously?

As many as you can as often as you can.

Whatever you put the drops in the FM for.

As high as possible.

Depends.

Google.

4. Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

Takebackers answer is probably a lot better than mine at this point...

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

First thing beforehand, you don't have to make more than one thread if it's about a single question. At least not at the same time. The forum activity is small enough that people will post within a day or so, but also not so big that your thread and it will get buried.

Anyone, that out of the way, I can't say it'll be an easy road. I know Commerci is pretty big right now with the Sweetwater gear. If you can farm even the Rosa route for Grosso Palpi (did I spell that right?), you have a chance to obtain weapons worth over one hundred million mesos a piece. As for more true bosses, Gollux can be a source of money if you're funded enough to even take on Easy mode, since you can technically earn enough coins to get the Superior versions of Gollux gear, which are worth billions.

Funding wise, it's the painful cycle of you gotta spend money to make money. But once you get to a level where you can farm repeatedly, it sort of pays itself back. Like Takebacker said, as high a level as possible, and as much funding as you can muster before you begin bossing. I'd suggest the idea of selling some NX cards for some cheap gear, then find a boss(es) you can take on by yourself.

6. Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

You can always try to bring a party of friends for bossing. You could probably try hard Gollux too and see if you get lucky with drops.
    Everything else depends on your server and class.

7. Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

Did you really need to make 2 threads for this?

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

I already helped report the other one. That should be deleted/locked soon enough. These things happen. We all made newbie mistakes on forums before.

9. Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

You could do Gollux easy mode and sell off the cracked drops for a couple mil. He is easy enough to deffeate with minimal funding. Won't really make much, but the couple mil adds up. Pretty sure you can also do the daily kill Krexel quest for 7.5m. Krexel is pretty easy and the pres don't take too long.

10. Default Re: Possible to make a lot of mesos from bossing?

Krexel's quest reward was nerfed to 300k mesos ever since 1.42.