1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

This isn't mine, but it is absolutely hilarious (for those of you who remember "Hitler's Zhelm)

But yeah, everyone here in Renegades basically got ban/hellban who bought anything or duped anything, are you guys' servers like, chaos still? I saw some people saying they kept tons of AEE's nebs and Tyrants.

2. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

This is chaotic... They NEED to rollback, yeah I'm mad

3. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

This video has too many uses for Nexon lol

But yea.video made me laugh then made me sad when I realized how much of it was true...

And a lot of people in YMCK got hell banned.

4. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I got hellbanned and I haven't bought or sold anything.

5. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I'm indifferent.

6. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I'm going to see how things pan out.

7. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I still think it would've been too late to instigate a rollback, but I also think they handled the situation very, very poorly.
    They could still pull through, but I highly doubt it.

8. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

Looks like anyone who got a bunch of no booms and nebs put them on their equips already -_-
    Don't see how Nexon will be able to fix that

9. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

All of my friends are furious/quitting unless Nexon does something FAST. I saw someone claim to have 10k+ no boom AEEs and someone I know 11-starred his tyrant cape for 200 mesos (200 1 meso AEEs). It's honestly upsetting to fall behind others or see everything you've done become worthless because I (and my friends) decided not to buy any duped items.

10. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I can tell with all the smegas going around right now.

I still don't care if they all have 15 star tyrants and who knows what else. I'm proud of my 11 star tyrants and knowing I worked hard for them.

11. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I have not been near the FM since RED started, and the day they made the hack public was the same day I pefectly scrolled my Zero weapons. Yea, I would be pissed about haveing to redo those, but I would have rather lost it than have the FM pineappleed up.

12. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

It's times like this that have taught me not to worry about what kind of gear another player has.
    Just because you can have the best gear doesn't mean you can suddenly become good at the game.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

The nebs aren't so bad. Nexon has wiped S rank nebs pretty cleanly before, though it's probably a lot easier to do that. The only nebs duped were boss and %all afaik, so they just have to find the ones that appeared on accounts during the period of the dupe. Probably easier said than done.

14. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I'm honestly surprised I'm not upset about this situation at all. No, I have not gained anything out of all of this but the only thing I really lost is time I could've spent grinding but because they made it and still making it unclear as to whether there will or won't be a rollback. Oh and maybe the effort of being legit as much as possible ;/?

I surely won't be quitting... and I'm probably not upset because I don't have anything better to do.. so I stopped caring :(

Given the time of the year, I really think its a little to quick to assume that this is all they will be doing. I'm sure they'll find out that looking into the amount of people they've hell banned and the forum responses regarding this will make them realise they need to take "extreme measures". Maybe I'm being hopeful but I want at least a 2x exp coup for the downtime and chaos they caused , until I get that I'm just going to log on and afk :(.

15. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

25% boss nebs and 4% all stats on everything is still pretty crazy. I'm sure they can clear all the nebs themselves, but how would they go about taking them from the equips

16. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

Every single time, up to 10b and 2400 nobooms/nebs could be duped. Don't know how long the process was, but from what I understand it took under 15 minutes if you knew what you were doing. I see no way this game can ever properly recover without a rollback.

This crossed the line for me. I've only logged in to check if I was hellbanned and I have no desire to ever log in again (amongst other things happening).

17. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

I honestly couldn't care less at this point because I knew this exact sort of thing would happen (and it'll keep happening until the game goes down forever soon).

18. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

Like Bryan said, (and he has put a lot of money into this game) as someone who literally just spent over 600 dollars, i am done with this. I am not going to be spit on and mocked due to this. I'll go play Latale or another game.

19. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

Either delete the equips or replace them with clean equips. That's the only thing that'll satisfy me.

20. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

It is unfair towards the fair playing (paying) player. It is starting to look like it is "okay" cheat, as most problems are only half-assedly resolved. Pardon the expression.
    It is way too easy to get away with duplicate items, and it is getting way too obvious to the point that even hackers think Nexon did a wrong thing when not performing a rollback.

Is there still a reason to keep charging the amounts of money we pump into our accounts?

While we pay to win, others hack to win and others take advantage of those people duping items, selling for cheap.