Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

They're probably waiting for people to cube the pomegranate out of their perfect scrolled stuff to wipe them.

2. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

To rollback or not is almost moot at this point. I'm not delusional enough to say that Nexon should have known better and fixed these, I've programmed long enough to know better.

But this is what, the third year in a row where the first week of January came and required massive anti-exploit patching or a rollback? The software is designed in a way that preventing all cheating is impossible plain and simple. So why in gods name would you have no staff available to deal with a problem for a prolonged length of time? Especially when it has happened every December for the last few years.

I was actually impressed by the GM event Christmas Eve, it was an intelligent show of presence. Sort of like having the police drive down your street. Except in this case they drove down the street and fell into a sugar coma at dunkin donuts.

3. Default Re: How do you feel about no rollback? I know how Hitler feels.

They do have a Community Manager now, so there is someone who can forward the community's concerns. Not sure why they still do the opposite of what the players want though.
    I