1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Question about FM

I have always been curious as to why the developers do not come up with a method to "close" the FM. It seems 90% of the dupes involve permit or Mushie shops. This way when they do learn of something they can just Close all FMs till the team can get there to work on the real problem. I know the MTS used to be on a different server and well they have a way of closing RA when needed. Seems it would be a wise move for them to do the same with the FM, dupes have been going on for years and years so surely I am not the first to think of this.

2. Default Re: Question about FM

Honestly, if anything they should just simply have a "turn off ALL transactions" button and it would literally hellban the entire game. That would stop 99% of the problem instantaneously. Annoying, sure, but I can guarantee you the damage would be astronomically easier to patch up.

3. Default Re: Question about FM

If it stopped exploits like this in its tracks I wouldn't mind this.

4. Default Re: Question about FM

the thing is, it will just be easier to RB the game 'til dec 30 again...

there are many people who already bought duped items without noticing, massive dupes of mesos etc, etc..

for example, what if a dupper buys "legit" pro stuffs and then drops them and pick up with a different account?

I rather having a RB with no compensation and a looooong USC than be hellbanned for a week and seen duppers win once again because they will find the way to keep their items ._.

5. Default Re: Question about FM

this is going to happen no matter what. just look at the last time this happened, nexon pineappleing unbanned the people using it and let them walk away scott free.

6. Default Re: Question about FM

If they end up doing a several day rollback it's going to be terrible but I don't see what else they can do at this point. I can't believe no one was around to shut the servers down or at least do it remotely or something.

7. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: Question about FM

Well someone was around that had enough ability to take out the permits and mushie out of CS. Guess they do not have enough power to do more than apply a band-aid to a cut artery

8. Default Re: Question about FM

screencap their bullpomegranate, and send it to nexon under a player report ticket