1. Default Bits of the New Year

Anyone know where to get a 3x4 bit-case? You need it to complete this achievement right? I must be missing something. The RED shop only has 3x2.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Bits of the New Year

I think the Yut coin shop maybe?

3. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

is there a better means of getting kite coins OTHER than seriously doing that stupid mini game? only getting 1 coin, 2 on the rare occasion per go is pretty tedious.. :| Just wanna use the coins to buy the 12 slot herb/mineral bags.

4. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

Confirmed that it's in the new year shop in event hall. But which one do we need for the achievement? 3x4 or 4x3?

5. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

I'm also confused as to what bit case to use, but more importantly, which bits specifically, and where do we get them? :/

6. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

4x3 since it needs to be 4 squares wide also I think if you do the new year events on a daily basis you should be able to complete a set.

7. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

4x3 should be correct based on this: http://i.imgur.com/0LsIGti.jpg

8. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

I've been doing them everyday, and I have six bits in all, but only two different kinds.. :/
    I feel like an idiot, I just don't know much about the bits.

9. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: Bits of the New Year

Yup its the 4X3 one and the reward is the crappy +3 att / g.att title that expires. Also the 2014 new year medal also expires and its gives +7 att/m.att also adding onto that it doesnt get recorded in your medal collections.

10. Default Re: Bits of the New Year

When the medal expires it usually gets replaced with a version with no stats. That's what registers in the medal UI.