Thread: No more Denaros

1. Default No more Denaros

So I accidentally used up all my denaros on unlocking the Rose trade, and I did the Stimulus System a couple days ago already.

Anyone know if there is a way for me to obtain Denaros?

2. Default Re: No more Denaros

Alas there is absolutely no other way to obtain denaros , believe me I have tried, I currently have 3 characters farming trade routes, my hayato was the first one to be locked out of it due to my own greed in wishing to upgrade to the SW lvl of power., Thankfully my hayato wasn't the only strong character I had on my account, so it's not so much a loss for the SW hunt, but it does mean she won't be able to farm denaros or gear anymore. Unless nexon makes stimulus available weekly or it resets upon sc/maintenance < hopeful thoughts.

3. Default Re: No more Denaros

That's what I was afraid of. I already had a perfected weapon and a SW ready for transposition. :/

One mistake can prevent you from enjoying content entirely, forever. That is bittersweet.

4. Default Re: No more Denaros

how can you use the stimulus system???? The lady said I'm not a beneficiary or whatever...

and sucks dude

5. Default Re: No more Denaros

AFAIK the stimulus system is only available to you if you don't have enough denaros to do a voyage.

Although I don't even know what you do in the stimulus system.

6. Default Re: No more Denaros

Try again. She will give you "one more chance", and after that you will receive a couple denaros.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: No more Denaros

Two mistakes.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You have to run out of Denaros twice before you lose access to this content.

9. Default Re: No more Denaros

This is really a bullshit system. Why does it cost you denaros to do the voyages in the first place? They always give you back the denaros you invested in if you disconnected. Just make it like all the other areas like Root Abyss / Gollux and give you coins for profit only. This practice doesn't accomplish much other than to weed out the poor suckers who purchase stuff with all their denaros twice, which is the only reason I can think of.

10. Default Re: No more Denaros

They know that and thats exactly why they implemented the stimulus system, people a shouldnt have to be spoonfed everything in this game. I'm happy enough that they took measures to prevent d/cs being a problem. At the end of the day this comes down to player error and not a bullpomegranate system.

11. Default Re: No more Denaros

They should probably put in a daily repeatable quest that gives you 1 denaro for killing 300 mobs or something.

12. Default Re: No more Denaros

That's the best route to take. With 5 denaros you can start to get more with soap.

13. Default Re: No more Denaros

I'm going to file a ticket about this anyways, see if there will be future possibilities to regain access to Commerci content. If not, then (S> SW Shining Rod).

14. Default Re: No more Denaros

The NPC explicitly warns you not to get rid of all your denaros or you won't be able to participate again. If you either aren't reading, or crazy enough to presume the npc is lying, they put another safety net there to save you after making a mistake.

It really isn't nexons fault if you ignore both warnings. That said, I don't know why they don't just have the npc give out enough to get you up to 5 denaros if you have less than 5 for whatever reason.

15. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

nah they shuld make a quest for killing 999 of all the comerci mobs for 10 if you have none