Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Although I agree it's very selfish for me to ask of Nexon to sacrifice their own holidays for the sake of our own, the game's market has become unstable again and I say this without doubt, there will be a rollback.

Is there a way for a SP mod to contact a Nexon staff member ASAP...?

2. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Unlikely. Nobody here has any direct connection to NexonNA.

You could file a report and send a DM to their Twitter, but GMs don't have that much police power to stop the public dupe hack

3. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Oh that kinda makes sense, thank you.

I'm just really disappointed this game keeps on getting destroyed by these hackers. And it's not just the economy either, it's everyone's time and fun that's affected. No one's willing to train atm, everyone's not willing to take a risk since the last rollback ><

4. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Duping doesn't make a rollback necessary.

"Legitimate" players buying/using duped items does.

If they could just ban every account that held a duped item it'd be the end of it.

5. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

I created a thread on the official forums roughly 40 minutes after it went public and Maryse still hasn't been able to catch anyone's attention... it does seem like they're on holiday, at least for New Years.
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...sed%26nxid%3D6

6. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Yeah, but as we all know, Nexon doesn't know how to ban people properly and/or just don't care. A rollback is inevitable especially if they are on holiday.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

oh great, there's fireworks in the game too.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Amazing how the volunteers are there all the time, but Nexon couldn't pay a single employee to be on call.

9. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Well, a bit of good news, Nexon just removed Hired Merchants and Free Market permits from the CS, it's something atleast.

10. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Anything but don't rollback my 275att Sweetwater Pole Arm. That was 2 days ago so I dunno if they would have the balls to rb that far.

11. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

This is ridiculous. How is there not even one person on staff with the ability to shut down the servers?

12. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Last time they didn't shut down servers until like 11am local time, and it's only just getting 10am there.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Someone tweeted a thread about the hack to Min Kim. Safe to say they should know about it...

https://twitter.com/5toVe

14. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Seems like the hackers have invisible shops. Used an owl to locate a cluster of hacker shops, and jumped into the shop using the owl button. It was full of stacks of various valuable scrolls, each stack priced at 9,999,999,999. When I exited the shop, the room appeared empty.
    Elsewhere there were (visible) shops selling potions for 9,999,999,999 each. Necessary for part of their transfer process I suppose.

Edit: I don't advise repeating this experiment on anything but a mule account, incase Nexon thinks anyone visiting these shops is associated with the hacking.

15. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Or they're duping meso also.

16. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

They are. I saw the thread on the place with the thing and it tells people exactly how to dupe meso using the exploit. -_-

People in my alliance are shopping in the FM and doing actual things, swearing up and down that there's not going to be a rollback. Lol.

17. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Some people on the official forums are kidding themselves saying there won't be a rollback. I don't believe they understand the magnitude of this problem: I already saw a screenshot of a single Hired Merchant shop with hundreds of A rank nebulites for Boss Damage %.

18. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

I myself forwarded 36 screenshots and one video. And believe me this exploit is worse than the previous one. I don't know if you have checked Scania, but take my word for it: This is very very bad.

Just read about the meso exploit, a rollback appears inevitable to me. Unless Nexon managed to improve so much they have found a method to track all the duped items and exploiters (which I doubt).

19. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

it unlikely there will be a rollback tho cuz nexon remove all shop from cs and that why there most likely be no rollback

cuz hacker cant sell w/o shop even if they dupe

20. Default Re: Does anyone know if Nexon's currently on holidays?

Why would they sell things when they can just dupe meso?