Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread (Now with Himari!)

I've been buying to much stuff because of the crunchyroll daily deals, got Gurren Lagann vol 2 and 3 (they sold out of 1) for $15. They really wanted to get rid of those.

2. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread (Now with Himari!)

http://www.amiami.jp/top/detail/deta...=FIGURE-005105
    I don't ever buy anything, but that doesn't stop me from looking...

3. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread (Now with Himari!)

upupu its here ◕㉨ ≦

4. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread (Now with Himari!)

I'm really happy with the job they did on the Mako Nendoroid. It's great that it comes with Guts.

Also I ended up preordering both the figma and nendo for Nagisa Momoe. I MUST COMPLETE THE COLLECTION.

5. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

Its really cute and detailed i love it a lot.
    My Monokuma has a weird blut tint around all his connecting parts on the white side... My Dad said its to do with how they spray the white colour onto the model? It kinda makes me worry i have a fake one lol :'(

Around this time next week i'll be back with Figarts Zero Sailor Moon 1/8. HOPEFULLY i don't get charged customs again. Out of 4 orders from Ami Ami so far i've been caught 3 times with customs. Really sucks...

6. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

dun dun DUNNNN

extra pictures and size comparison

that last pic shows you how pineappleing shakey my hands are \anxietylife
    also i was really scared i was gonna break her trying to put the scepter in her hand but i managed somehow.

7. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

OH, I got the Crunchyroll Mystery box ($25 for 30 random DVDs), wonder what I'll get.

8. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

are they like... proper dvds or like a dvd with 1 episode on? cos 30 for $25 is amazing otherwise.

9. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

Proper DVDs, but the sale ended yesterday. It is a random assortment of 30 DVDs, so you could get the first and last volume of a series and miss the rest, but you can always sell off the ones you don't like. They had a manga sale too, but that's not as good a deal because manga have many more chapters/volumes compared to anime. They do the sales a couple of times this year, this was the spring one.

10. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

My amiami order finally got here! I got a bunch of random little merch, plus:

I like her sculpt overall, but she looks really odd from below.

11. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

huh i was only just looking at that Collette a few days ago.

Unless i buy something before then, my next purchase to come is the Mikasa Figma around the end of the month.

E:

preordered this cos WW Link is the cutest.
    Last edited by Remoir; 2014-04-11 at 05:01 AM.

12. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

So I finally got my fist figure, the Kuroneko Sweet Lolita version.

Album

That glorious upskirt
    Spoiler

13. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

ohgod ohgod

i accidentally knocked sailor moon off my desk and her arm snapped off :'( Will perform her reattachment surgery later.

14. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

Ah that really sucks. There are some guides online on what types of glues to use and how to try and hide the cracks.

Also got the Spice and Wolf Manga

15. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

the surgery was a success ty my dad for having amazing fixing skills.

luckily the part where it snapped was the end of her glove where theres this bracelet looking thing, so you cant actually tell it ever came off :)
    now i know to be extra careful in my teeny tiny box of a bedroom.

16. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

I keep my lone Kuroneko figure on my desk, but putting it in a display or shelve is probably safer.

Also, CR mystery box is pomegranate. Got 7 duplicates out of 30 dvds.

17. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

dat oversized pic

'Yes Commander Isabelle!'

the Mikasa comes with so much extra stuff.. i'm literally scared to try and attach the gear to her body because there is a warning in the leaflet that i assume is about how fragile the parts are.

With Gear
    Last edited by Remoir; 2014-06-03 at 06:48 AM.

18. Default Re: Figures/Merch Thread~

So, Eren's here.