Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: lnmateSearch

1. Default lnmateSearch

This Luminous on the ranking gain 400bil exp a day almost for the past few day o.0

I was wondering how does he do it... im a luminous if I to train on 1x + hs + all other exp item I would gain 5 bil per on 1x exp per hour

today there no 2x event so he still somehow gain 300bil exp o.0

if I was to train even 24 hour 5bil exp that only 125bil exp +extra 2x coupon for 1hour which Is 130bil exp

where does he get extra exp from? mass mob? a boss that grant huge exp that I don't know yet?

extra 2x coupon ? did miss some exp card ? can he buy 2x card ? I wish I can train like him if only I know

seem to be impossible

at this rate if I did the math right he can get to 250 in 2-3 week o.0

2. Default Re: lnmateSearch

40 level difference in party = highest level gets full EXP the attacker gets full EXP, as in, no one leeches anything and he gets literally all of it. Annoying to set up but extremely good EXP, arizes is netting 5/6% an hour at level 224 without many EXP modifiers. I was getting 1.5% at level 21x.

Edited because I worded this poorly, I wrote this with the assumption that the highest level would be the attacker (in this case, InmateSearch as a level 23x), but that isn't always true and it is misleading.
    Last edited by Mazz; 2013-12-29 at 11:04 AM.

3. Default Re: lnmateSearch

how much exp per kill per mob in your case?

How does this setup work if no one leech anything wouldn't he get no exp from party bonus?

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: lnmateSearch

That's a pretty insane setup used to achieve maximum EXP gain.

Pretty much. Gaining ~400bil a day would mean Level 250 in a little over 22 straight days of work.

5. Default Re: lnmateSearch

They do this in KMS I believe, I recall @Imitazion; explaining it to me a few months ago. It's insane EXP, once you hit 230 you can do it at Warrior Grounds instead of HoH too, which is going to be f'ucking absurd EXP.

@Question; i have no idea i haven't trained since september, i'm a nooby dual blade and arizes is a 1hko luminous, so he wins on literally every front in terms of grinding though.
    and he gets the full party bonus, every party play EXP goes directly to him, no one else leeches anything at all.

6. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Does it have to be a party of 6?
    I'm guessing I'll have to do it like this in MSEA
    Me (lv 211), 5 level 160~162 chars at armory 2 (mob level 168)?

7. Default Re: lnmateSearch

I just test it wow... it a 50% exp more per party that mean it a 250% exp per full non leech that is a free 3.5x exp w/o any coupon

that make sense if use with 1.5x hs and 2x coupon and 2x event u can get 21x exp o.0

100k per solo +250k exp on a full non leecher = about 400k+ exp per mob on hoh on 1x exp holy fk

to use hoh exp you must be level 220 if your 210-220 you can use the strong hold map

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

If they've been doing this for months in KMS, does that mean they have a bunch of 250's already?

9. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

kms only had armory 2 as the highest party play mob.. but the last i saw rank 1 was gaining 30~40b exp / day only @_@

10. Default Re: lnmateSearch

yea once he reach 231 he can gain 500-800bil exp per day on warrior ground o.0 yes 250 going to be fast 2-3 week

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I thought everywhere was party play now?

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleSto...g/totalranking

Currently the #1 KMS rank is a level 246 Xenon.

With the way this Lumi is going in GMS, he can more than likely beat this Xenon and [maybe?] claim world first 250.

13. Default Re: lnmateSearch

Mirin

guy will be rank 1 in the world shortly if he keeps it up

inb4 he is called a hacker and no life ;(

14. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

it wasn't before you&i patch, if i'm not wrong =s

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

That's 100% guaranteed bar none. You'd be surprised at how many people get mad jealous over someone or some group achieving World First.

16. Default Re: lnmateSearch

How many hours a day would he even be playing?

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

It isn't entirely untrue though. It's clever that they have found a way to make the most of the system like that, but it still would require them to basically no-life 24/7 just to get that World First spot. From what I remember this sort of thing is a problem in Korea, and nobody really should be promoting such behavior.

It doesn't necessarily mean people are jealous or haters because they don't agree with how someone would go to such extremes just to be famous in a game. and it probably shouldn't be reacted to with hero worship either, like the level 200 players of old.

(That new South Park episode was really good at explaining the whole "U jelly!" "U a hater!" thing, I can't help but think about it while I was typing that :P)

18. Default Re: lnmateSearch

Doesn't have to be a party of 6, it'll work as long as there is a 40 level gap between the highest and lowest level in the party, but obviously with more people in the party you'll get significantly more EXP as the attacker nets all of the party play EXP for him/herself.