Server: Scania
    Level: 230
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Scandalous
    Alliance: Scandalous
    Farm: Hollywood
    usa

Default Re: lnmateSearch

I trained my BM to 200 at skeles pre-BB, duoing with a bishop and having a bunch of other mules in there with us (ring mule, haste, hb, etc.). At around 195 and after, with CS 2x and continuous 2x family buffs, I was averaging ~5% EXP every 4-hour session.

2. Default Re: lnmateSearch

As I leveled up from level 230-250, I was being target dc by well known hacker who disconnect players in scania. I was dced for 4 hours until I found a method to block those disconnection hacks within game. This does not block dc, when they are on your map.
    When I was being Dced, I noticed someone IGN pop up as expedition spamming "@@@@@@@" but they are not in my expedition. I was lucky to see who spammed me, So I waited for my friends to tell me when those hacker bot to disconnected so I could relog and add their IGN. After adding, It blocked many type of dc spam "@@@@@@" from Alliance, Buddy, Party, Expedition and whisper chat.

My method was blocking through "Blacklist tab". *you must know their IGN (how?)

In order to find out their ign, you must unplug your internet right when you log on and it appear black screen, while you are being disconnected. After a few seconds, you will see their ign pop up spamming you with "@@@@@@". Get their ign, after you disconnected due to offline, plug back your Ethernet wire relaunch maplestory again and log on and once black screen appear, unplug your internet again go to your buddy tab then to "black list tab" add their name quickly with the same text as the hacker who are disconnecting you. (best recommend Copy+paste). After adding you are no longer being disconnected. But if you are still being dc (move channel) or there are more bot hackers still spamming you.

*After adding in their ign, replug your Ethernet wire instantly.

I have release this method to Scholtex999 (phong) several weeks ago but he's using wireless instead of Ethernet.

also this method, you can now enter hackers map which are spamming @@@@@@ so you can collect their ign and report them.

3. Default Re: lnmateSearch

If you're using wireless internet you can right click your connection, tap disconnect, then re-connect to it again afterwards and it'll do the same thing, but this is useless if the person uses new mules to disconnect with, you'll eventually either fill your blacklist or get tired of doing this every time.

4. Default Re: lnmateSearch

using the disconnect button, will automatically disconnect you off game instantly without getting their ign,

The hackers is not going to baby sit you for hours/min if hes that desperate.

When unplugging your ethernet wire, there a short timeframe you are still on for 20-30 seconds. As of wireless card disconnection, which disconnect you instantly.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: lnmateSearch

Unfortunately, this method only works as long as the hackers don't know that's how you resist being disconnected.

I recommend editing your post to say that you have a method that is legit but can't be posted or hackers will know how to work around it, and you will give it only to people you trust.

6. Default Re: lnmateSearch

No it doesn't, you have around 20-30 seconds before it actually disconnects. That's how I used to smuggle tickets in Ludi PQ lol

7. Default Re: lnmateSearch

I liked the game when there wasn't all this DC hacking and what not. What happened to everyone doing their own thing? I mean, if you want to hack you can and not mess with anyone. If you want to play legit, go ahead.

8. Default Re: lnmateSearch

Yes but then people tend to spread these type of block everywhere in the end then they give it to their spy then they find out eventually. This method is also posted on nexon forum for awareness.

@MAZZ you are correct. I was thinking the disconnect button was disable network card :P Thanks for clarifying!

9. Default Re: lnmateSearch

I was just thinking this. Could it be that maybe the others that are almost Lv250 be getting attacked by the DC Hackers in their worlds? If so, Nexon probably won't do anything about that since they just sit around and don't read the forums.

10. Default Re: lnmateSearch

...You mean back in 2008?

11. Default Re: lnmateSearch

Even though I didn't start playing til v55, yea.