1. Default Arkarium' Summons

I'm sorry if this has been already answered, but it's been bothering me for a while already.

I recall seeing a video, a couple months ago, where a Zero could take down that guy and it's snakes, ignoring their previous resistance to physical attacks; but once I've tried going there, such resistance was still there.

These are some examples:

Spoiler

Am I missing something? Is there another way to get rid of these things that I'm not aware of? D:

2. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

In GMS, Normal Aky's snakes still have immunity to physical attacks, while in KMS (and I think most other versions), they lost it during Unlimited/Unleashed/Spark. The only way to get rid of them as a physical attacker is to be one that ignores Weapon Cancel (like Kaiser, DS during the first 36 seconds of Dark Meta) or be strong enough that things you have which ignore weapon cancels (like DS's Dark Meta's orbs or Xenon's Aegis System) can kill them.

3. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

are you sure? I still see tons of 1s in the first video he posted. Could time distortion possibly dispel the physical immunity?

4. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

That is a definite possibility, but I'm also pretty sure they removed physical immunity, at least eventually if not when I said.

5. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

99% sure that KMS Arky Snakes lost physical immunity with the Unlimited patch.

6. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

They 100% removed it, a alliance member and I have duo hayato'd ark a few times, so we can attest to the fact that the snakes die to physical attacks, and have done so for a while now...

On the note of Zero: time distortion removes all buff's bosses can do, including dr...

Editted in zero factoid.

7. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Unless they changed it very recently, or you're doing easy mode, no, they don't. As of the patch before this, one of my buddies was still complaining, because he didn't know, about snakes being physical immune.

8. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Not all buffs, had Zakum in my Time Distortion field being all "lol your physical attacks deal 1s".

9. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Stationary bosses seem to act a little whonky when it comes to time distortion.

10. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Basically, the bad things of pre-Unleashed and the bad things of post-Unleashed were combined to make one craphole of a boss that we know as Arkarium, post revamp.

11. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Magnus wasn't too much better for me too, always did invisible 1hkos. I'd always die randomly to his green explosion that is apparently now invisible to me now. The simulator seems to work fine, the real versions do not. From being still too fast to invisible, this is must be Nexon's joke.

12. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

I did normal Arkarium yesterday on my NL. I thought I accidentally picked easy mode since it was so easy, but it counted for the quest.

13. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

just tested this, time distortion does not remove physical resistance on the snake things on my zero ;/ wanted to solo normal mode too D:

14. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

I think it might be the Night Lord's Mark shurikens that ignore the phys. resistance when I poundered this some more.

15. Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Tried to test for you, and turned out that I do so little damage I basically gave up. Even on Easy mode.

Hadriel

16. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Arkarium' Summons

Easy mode is when you can kill the snakes, regardless of job.