1. Default How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

I can't seem to obtain any mastery

thanks

2. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

Craft higher level stuff.

3. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

then what is the least resource intensive way to level for each of the professions?

4. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

not sure if anyone tore the professions apart yet looking for the least resource intensive way, but crafting all of the android hearts is pretty easy. you only get 300 per heart, and each heart has a 15 min craft restriction. nevertheless, its going to take a while, and a lot of materials to hit 11. but once you do, you can make that CUBE man!!!

5. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

Yeah, by the time you hit 11, you might even have enough cubic blades! >_>

6. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

It's not like cubic blades are that hard anymore...

Commerci trade runs drop a ton.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

Seriously?

They're 10m or less in khaini.

8. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

Neither of which actually help the unfunded.
    My Kanna and Zero can kill the easy Grosso Polpo, but even with 12 runs per day I've gotten ****all from it. Leviathan is lolhavefunwiththat mode like most other bosses in this game; can't kill it unless you're already cubed out the ass.
    10m per blade is 50m per cube. Not even counting the other ingredients you need, it's a LOT more beneficial for the unfunded to just shop around for 6% pre-revealed stats instead of praying this one reset they spent their level 1-120 savings on actually does something useful.

9. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

erm thats a lot cheaper than cubes from cash shop

10. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

While the cubic blades aren't exactly common drops, they do drop frequently enough that it's not really much of a problem to obtain the items yourself to make cubes on a somewhat regular basis. Even more so if you have more than one character doing voyages. Also, while what Takebacker said is true about some people listing the cubic blades around 10m in Khaini, I've quite regularly obtained them for under 2m each, and they are regularly listed in bunches around 5-7m, sometimes lower. I have about 20 of each blade at the moment. Superiors drop decently from Grosso too, and because of that I'm up to 30 of them since the last patch, not including ones I already had.

It's definitely not incredibly easy and the most viable method to obtain cubes, but it's far from difficult, and assuming you can get to level 11/12 Smithing, you won't exactly have a problem making cubes on a somewhat regular basis without really spending much of any money.

Also, you don't need to be cubed out the ass to kill Livytan, either. I've only just recently begun breaking the 100k range on my Xenon, yet within the time limit I can take down 50% of its health. Making me need a bit above 200k range to kill it, which isn't exactly hard to obtain through persistently working to increase your range. Especially now with the RED Shop.

11. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

also people are putting up extacters much more recently so daily hillia runs can get you even more superior item crystals

12. Default Re: How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

I guess the thing to note is to stockpile a ton of materials ahead of time before finally going past lv10+ for any profession. I think you just need to craft Lv8+ items (ones that give 300-500+ exp) are what gives mastery above lv10. The only thing that would bother people the most (at least for me) is the penalty of your EXP decreasing after a while for not crafting anything that gives EXP. Also, most of the crafting materials can hold up to 1,000 in a stack now, so those with tight space will have a little easier time with it. It takes 45,000 EXP for lv11 and 160,000 EXP for lv12. If in need for superior crystals, just plug a lv120 necromancer weapon drop core for evolving world, and horde those to extract. Anyway, here is my input:

Alchemy: This is probably the easiest and fastest profession to reach Lv12 on. Just horde juniper berry seed/flower oils from Evolving World and make potions out of them for 700 exp each. Then buy their respective 'pill' recipes and the bottles/abrasives/coagulant materials from the NPC for another 700 exp. Crafting anything more than that is just a bonus. Cooldown is only 5 minutes in between crafting the same item, but it's simple and pretty consistent.

Smithing: The only things I find efficient enough for leveling this are reverse/timeless equipment and gold label equipment. Reverse/timeless equipment gives 1000-1500 per craft. Gold label stuff gives like 3700 if I remember correctly. You need a lot of black crystals, superior item crystals, pieces/rocks of time for the reverse/timeless stuff while just a bunch of dimension fragments and purple powders for gold label equipment. 15 minute cooldown in between crafting the same item.

Accessory crafting: This is pretty much the same thing as smithing with a 15 minute cooldown in between crafting the same item; you can still craft the gold label accessories for decent exp. I think they give the same 3700 exp per craft. Other than that, I'd craft those lv100-120 str/dex/int/luk VI or whatever rings. They take superior crystals and black crystals. But you can probably extract the the rings to recycle the item crystals back if you need to. They give like 1000-1500 exp too.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default How do you level past 10 in alchemy,accessory or crafting?

Fool covered all the bases for why your argument sucks. 10m was a maximum value and regardless what you think it is a very fair price point given that not only can you get materials yourself at an extremely reasonable rate on only 1 unfunded character (i have like at least 15 characters i could farm materials on in a normal playing time frame), 120m per cube is around normal nx conversion rate so anything lower than that is a steal. 2m blades makes it 8-10m per cube if you get superiors on your own and ignoring whatever costs of getting and maintaining crafting level which is HILARIOUSLY CHEAP AS BALLS. A pack of 11 cubes used to go for like 1b+ ffs and you talk about unfunded friendly options as if 10m is less friendly than that.

The value of creating vs buying has never been in the favor of the unfunded player but unfunded players have a f'uck ton more options to make money these days especially with auction house literally around the corner.