Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Question Sweetwater slots...?

Another SW related question,

I'm think of re-scrolling my Lionheart Partisan and it's insane work trying to perfect all 8 slots with innos and slates being 100 RED coins. I would rather slate slots when theres actually easy slates available (such as during 8th anniversary). My question is:

If I transfer stats from Empress with failed slots to Sweetwater, do all the failed slots carry over (and can be slated later) or will I lose the one extra slot from Empress?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Sweetwater slots...?

My guess is that you will lose the extra slot.

The way slates work is by looking at how many slots the item has clean, how many hammers were used, and how many scrolls passed.
    If the first two add up to the third, there are no slots to recover.

3. Default Re: Sweetwater slots...?

I agree with Sapta. I think you'll lose the slot.

4. Default Re: Sweetwater slots...?

The way they describe transposition on the update notes implies that the item's clean slots becomes the same as whatever item that you used to transpose.

Then again, that could just mean that it'd allow you to make a Sweetwater +10 if you use a +10 weapon, so I would err on the safe side and clean slate your original weapon.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I might just rather lose that extra slot than wait a year until I can transfer to SW... I dunno. I'm too impatient in stuff like this.

Extra question: To rescroll I need to inno my weapon without taking away my Unique rank. I know in the other thread, you said that both RED shop innos work like regular innos (potential stays) but the description on 60% innos is still giving me creeps: "Resets all stats to the non-potential, non-bonus stats" that would mean it removes both potential and bonus pot, but it might also be that they have bad grammar at Nexon.

6. Default Re: Sweetwater slots...?

I am absolutely positive that it does not affect potentials, but if I can get enough coins, I'd be happy to test it for you.

7. Default Re: Sweetwater slots...?

I used the RED shop innocent 60%s on my PA.

It definitely doesn't affect potentials, that's just bad grammar.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't think innos have ever affected potentials.

9. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

The very first innos did. That's why people thought no one would ever use them.