Thread: NX question.

1. Default NX question.

So I haven't played Global Maplestory for an extremely long time (since like.. a week after Big Bang?)
    I got two Ultimate Game Card this Christmas from a friend (20$ ea) and my first reaction for some weird reason was to spend it on Maple. I've felt like returning ever since hearing of this Red update. So my question is, with 40K NX what can I buy. What should I buy? Are permanent clothing an option or is it still only 30days. I would rather spend money on things that are permanent or benefit me.

2. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: NX question.

Personally, I'd spend that 40$ on cubes.

3. Default Re: NX question.

Seconding the above, unless you don't have anything to cube. Perma NX equips can be bought with mesos from the FM anyway.

4. Default Re: NX question.

He probably doesn't have anything worth cubing, I suggest spending that all on Premium Surprise Style Boxes.

5. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: NX question.

That'd be a huge waste, as they were handed out for free recently, causing NX items to deflate.
    If you were to gamble your money right now, I'd go Gach instead. If you don't mind the wait, save the nx for Marvel / Philosopher Books.

6. Default Re: NX question.

It depends what you want really. If you want it for looks then get premimum suprise style boxes. You could also trade it for some decent gear if you wanted. Are you looking to use it only for nx clothing?

7. Default Re: NX question.

Gachapon is even worse than Premium Surprise Style Boxes.

8. Default Re: NX question.

Telling someone to spend NX on Cubes is terrible advice, especially when they haven't even listed off their gear.
    Boxes and Gachapon are terrible money when you compare it to how much you'd make from selling it, too.