Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Aura Kingdom - Open Beta Jan. 6th 5:30PST!

This.

Bards and Sorcs also burn through dura fairly quickly because of how often they have to use skills, if you pump SPD (and you should).

2. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

Default Re: Aura Kingdom

Anyone online right now? Looking for a guild invite.

3. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

Huh, weird.
    There's a bug for a quest in the Highlands at around Level 46. You have to go to a certain coordinate, which causes an event to trigger. That event doesn't trigger spawning an enemy that's called "Unconfirmed Specter". And without that, you can't advance the quest line.

4. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

Change channels. If Eligos is already there, it won't work. Keep changing channels till he's not there.

It worked for me on channel 7.

There was a similar bug in CBT regarding the Nectar Barrel in Cactakara (for the Fairytale Hero title).

By the way, Eligos's original name in the TW version is Gilgamesh. I was tempted to quote Shirou from Fate/Stay Night: "Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal?"

Aaaaaanyway, I'm almost done with the Highlands here, just need to hit Lv48 to do the Deep's Cavern quest. Guess I'll stop by Candeo to gain a level.

@Coogi; So, who are the Jr. Masters?
    Last edited by Hanabira.Kage; 2014-01-17 at 08:08 PM.

5. Was here before you
    australia

Seems like most of the people who started playing this game from here are not playing anymore, or is everyone just on a break?

6. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I'd like to know that myself. By the way, what's your IGN? I'll friend you, since it seems like neither of us can freaking find @Coogi;.

7. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I'm a jr, so you can guys could just message me here and I can add you if you can't reach coogi.

Current Jr masters:

Torn
    KomachiOnozuki
    Raidra (Dredragon)
    Emirel (Hypermug)
    Last edited by Hypermug; 2014-01-18 at 10:48 AM.

8. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

When's the soonest you can log in? I'm online at the moment.

Farming equips in Deep's Cavern. Lol.

EDIT: Nevermind.

9. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Joined the SouthPerry guild. I even did it when no guild member was online.
    You just browse the guild tab, by clicking at the guild icon on the bottom right bar, and then search for the guild you want to join. Sadly, there isn't any search function so you just go page by page.
    I think you need to be level 30 to unlock the guild tab though.

10. Was here before you
    australia

IGN is Arthalius

I actually went through that whole list and couldn't find SP, guess I just missed it.

11. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I haven't been playing, I took a break lol...well that and been playing Far Cry 3, idk why I never played it till now. I made some Jrs though I will make more today...if I see some online cause you gotta be online.

12. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I took a mini break, mostly because I want that new class to come out. I'll probably be on in the week.

13. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I stopped playing when all the issues with servers were going on. Been too busy to jump on in the past few days after I got my Xenon to 200 in Maple.

14. Was here before you
    australia

Damn, I wasn't on.

15. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

Am on break from the game since I've regained some interest in Maple. Shouldn't take long till I'm back. (Doesn't help keep me interested in AK that all I've done is click quest objectives all the way to the mid-40s. :/)
    Hopefully with the next class that comes out, it'll bring more crap to do.

16. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I daresay it's still much more interesting than grinding on mobs for hours.

17. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

Good thing I don't train much on maple.

18. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

I've been up to around Level 47 with Jaune, and I have to say, the quests at Triatio Highlands are pretty cool.
    When you're at the first Hunter's Outpost, there's, even though it's just an ordinary "Kill 12 enemys" quest, a darn Big Damn Heroes moment when you whack the back out of the giants and come back.
    I have to say, I like the special-transformation-quests the most. The ones where you basicly get into another character's view and do stuff. The way you plant bombs in the first one at the Helonia Coast only shows the basic idea of that: It's a system that is so variable that it's almost a game mechanic, because certain quests also give you skills and abilities, along with required strategy.

19. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

holy hell guys, the solo 53 instance is hard as balls, you pineapple up ANYWHERE and you get 1shot by mass aoes, and that was on my ravager/guardian with 33K HP.

20. Default Re: Aura Kingdom

My fave is the bat one in Candeo Marsh. Not actually difficult, just some mindless fun. What could be more fun than summoning a swarm of bats and ganging up on enemies ten to one?

Wrathborne?

I'm just about to go there myself.

I'd say Inferno Abyss should be far harder though.