Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Posted skill tables (sorry for being late!)

If anything is in korean just blame @JoeTang;

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Dat Hyper skill.
    'Transform into a spirit for a short time. While transformed, you are invulnerable as you decimate enemies around you.'
    8 seconds seems short tho.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

I think I found something related to The SEED update. In the data, there's a bunch of new maps for an area called the 'Seabed Tower'. ^ Lobby. Might be the dungeons with 'new concepts' that they talked about.
    There's 50 floors (some are missing though) and each one is like a diff area in Maple, some of them are just a bunch of plats with monsters but some are jump quests and it looks like some are like those special platform combination things in party quests.
    Spoiler

Also there's a couple of floors that don't look like anywhere else I've seen :O

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Played Eunwol up to Lv. 120 at the moment. So far I find it a very boring class. But, it is great at mobbing.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Yea, the skills aren't really memorizing, even post-Zero I don't see anything going.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

JUUUSTTTT KIDDING
    Last edited by kremechoko; 2013-12-25 at 03:11 AM. Reason: oops

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Eunwol seems kind of boring...

Does he get a episodic quest system like Zero?

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Zero set the bar too high. :(

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

You mean these?

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Totally forgot they existed.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

No. Apparently, it's a one-time thing.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

those graphics looks waayyy too awesome... the lobby reminds me of a place from my favourite cartoon. (Lynphea)

Also loving the blurred foreground and background effect. I hope they do more of these kinda maps.. it adds more depth of field and gives the 2D game a little twist. I think its been done way before miumiu but I cant exactly remember which maps. Im just hoping they keep doing better graphics because at this point, im just playing the game because it looks stunning..

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

If EunWol gave up his existence to do something to the seal (Whatever he did, it didn't work.), then wouldn't that create a paradox where he never did that because he never existed?

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

Hence why it didn't work

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMST 1.2.494 - Eunwol (II)

I'm fairly sure it was just the memory of him that was erased, not his actual existence. Anyone he meets will forget about him because of the curse, so it's like he never existed, but he did actually exist, and he did actually help seal the Black Mage.

If he had been erased from the timeline, then it would have been a paradox, yes, but he was simply removed from all records and memory. Which when you think about it, is infinitely more depressing than the other option.