1. Default Zero's Weapon Set

After scrolling it into a set, can you scroll it again into another one? Or do I have to "destroy" it and reset the stats to add another effect? Does "destroying" it reset the potential too?

2. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

If it booms, it's completely unpotentialed, which means you could reveal 2 lined. So try not to boom it.

3. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

Not sure if it's really clear, but you can see in the chatbox, I used a Marx Von Leon set scroll, and then a Amaterasu set scroll, and the set effect displayed is the Amaterasu effect (changes the name of the weapon, too). So yes, you can use the scrolls in succession without having to reset your weapon, and the effect just replaces the previous one.

4. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

Thanks, guess I'll scroll mine into the RED set for now until I can get something better. Do you know if cubing via WP can bring it to Legendary?

5. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

The tutorial with Lapis and Lazuli states that Unique is the highest rank you can get it to with weapon points.

6. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

Does that mean if the weapons are at Legendary, you can't cube with WP?

7. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

I'd assume so. It's definitely possible that that'd be a limitation; there's a precedence for that sort of thing after all, like how you can use in-game circs for Legendary IA, or even how you couldn't use reg miracle cubes for legendary stuff.

8. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

Yes, the scrolls for the Empress, RA, and Sweetwater sets drop from their respective bosses, so people would have to kill Chaos Vellum to get the RA lucky item scroll, or Nexon could add it to Marvel Machine.

9. Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

:/ ah chaos vellum which means its so hard for me to get that unless nexon adds them to marvel.

10. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: Zero's Weapon Set

Does the zero weapon counts as two piece of a set (after lucky scrolled), like how wearing 2 pendants count as 2 piece of a set? Logical think would be it should not, but the pendants prove otherwise.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

No, and you can tell that from the screenshot Grey posted earlier in the thread. His weapons together do not give the 2-set effect from the Ametarasu set.

12. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Derp! Didnt see the screenshot, thanks!