Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

1. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

The x3/x2 stacks with the free daily buffs, but not cards like the ones from CS.

2. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

I just didn't realize that 3x started at 5 EST.

3. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

I think the cards are working now? I have 12x with 3x EXP + 2x Card + 2x Daily Buff.

EDIT: WAIT.

I crashed because my pet was trying to loot too many monster cards, and when I logged back on I was back at 3x. I still have my card, so maybe the 2x buff ENABLES the cards? .............that's dumb

4. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

I changed channels and noticed the effect was gone, indeed. I didn't use any buffs, though (I'm using Tot's card and the actual 3x event).

5. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

Thank you Santa Nexon for the constant dcing & 2x cards not working along with what seems like 2x drop isn't working either.

6. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

How are to training at HoH as a Zero? Everyone starts raging when i enter the map and threatens to either d/c me with their own Zero or report me for abusing the d/c if i ask if i can join.

7. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

I found an empty map an hour or so before the 3x started. Anyone who comes in is either just crashed right away or just leaves.

I've had a few people try to crash me by whispering, though.

8. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

Nexon can shove this event up their ass... Was a few hits away from killing easy magnus, despite having 1s delay in every freaking command I made... then huge lag spike and kicked from the magnus map with message "Too many requests for the server. bla bla bla.."

Going to sleep now, havent particapated in 2x events lately, now I know I haven't missed much.

9. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

I can't even finish Dimension Invasion because of this stupid lag. Nexon needs to make separate channels for it, AND Evolution world.

10. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

That's the problem... It already has an own channel for those events. Evolution World, Dimension Invasion and some other things are all held in ONE channel for each world.

11. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

About the Quest Booster bug. I really really hope I will be able to use it again tomorrow, as rumour has it that today's EXP Events disabled the 2x Quest effect. Don't ask me how, this is just a suspicion that I will be able to confirm once I have been able to complete a quest on December 26th.

I have created a thread in the official Maplestory forums, I suggest everyone who has been affected files a bug report there. I have no idea what Nexon will do with the information, but I expect to see some kind of compensation.

Here is the link: http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...ect%26nxid%3D6

12. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

So I took it the servers blew up. Yeah.

Until Nexon finally makes separate channels for Evo world and Dimension Invade, I'm not even bothering to log in on 2x events.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not a rumor. It's pretty clear they disabled any and all cash shop exp coupons from working this day, including the Quest Booster, even though the event didn't give its own double quest exp. I expect all those coupons to start working normally again at midnight, although with Nexon, who knows?

14. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

That would be just genius.

No excuse. I heard some people in my alliance this morning using the whole 'it's just a game' argument. I can understand the ridiculousness of complaining about an event or free hot day items - but the fact that Nexon promoted an event and encouraged the purchase of some of their cash items only to have the event not only be a complete failure but have the goods advertised FAIL is just lazy business. Someone here mentioned it didn't work last year and Nexon didn't do anything. Well, as they've seen - people aren't taking their crap anymore. Good luck ignoring this one, Nexon.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

16. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

You're probably right. I don't think that's adequate compensation. The whole point of 2x coupons are you choose when you wish to use them. It's on demand - I shouldn't have to accommodate my playing schedule to log on during a 2x event. Also, I'm sure most of us wouldn't have spent the money if there wasn't another event going on.

What I think would be appropriate compensation for ALL players involved:

-Refund those who purchased the 2x cards
    -Reschedule the event with extended 3x EXP, for those who lagged or got disconnected
    -Fix DIPQ/Evo world channels or at least make the event all-day so people aren't all logging on at one time
    -APOLOGIZE

17. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

Well that's pretty nasty of Nexon to do that. I was wondering why my Zero was levelling so much slower today. Previous days I would not get around to half the quests before being too high a level to bother with them. Today I finish all the quests and have to make many extra trips to the dungeons before hitting the level where more quests come up.

Yes, I'm not believing your signature in this case. As far as I recall they ignored all complaints last year about 2x cards not functioning. I think it is intentional to make us waste money.

18. Default Re: Christmas Day 3x EXP & Drop Event: 12/25

They did this last year too... and all they did was give some people maple points if they bought 2x cards.

19. Acorn Overlord Male
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

New_Jersey

I'll be surprised if we even get that.