1. Question Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower (Kanna Fan)

Hey guys! Well ems is getting kanna and im making plans for it.. I went to check all the New equips and the future weps and options that i will have for Kanna.. I found out that EMS added some new recipes to the smithing list and one of them is the Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower.. I have no idea about where is this coming from.. The only information i could find was this

http://maplearchive.com/item.php?id=1552045

and they said that it has 157 matt, 8slots and untradeable or psok.. But my surprise was that i found this on ems wich really is the reason why im here asking..

Note that it says that its 201matt, no untradeable tag or anything and 9slots

I mean wth? -this could be a bug but still wth? -

In the other hand where do the items needed to craft it come from? I think the recipe come from Ranmaru or something boss? But what about those Legendary Shards from different Clans?

Thanks in advance and im looking foward to some info on this :)

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower (Kanna Fan)

First of all, as a Kanna who uses said fan: I AM SO JELLY.

Secondly, to answer your question: Legendary Weapon/Armour shards drop from bosses, they drop fairly frequently from Hilla and Zakum, and from Ranmaru too, I think.

3. Default Re: Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower (Kanna Fan)

The recipe come from Ranmaru too?

4. Default Re: Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower (Kanna Fan)

Yes, Ranmaru and Madman Ranmaru both drop Sengoku weapon and armour recipes. Madman Ranmaru will always drop a few recipes, while regular Ranmaru might not. However, the recipes are untradable, so you'd need to loot on a character with Smithing in order to craft it.

If memory serves me correctly, you need 3 types of legendary shards for whatever equipment you're crafting — corresponding to whatever type of equipment you're using. Weapons require Weapon Shards, Armours require Armour Shards, etc.

In order to make the fan, you need
    Ingredients:
    • Superior Item Crystal x 200
    • Legendary Weapon Shard (Mouri Clan) x 1
    • Legendary Weapon Shard (Takeda Clan) x 1
    • Legendary Weapon Shard (Uesugi Clan) x 1

And if you plan on crafting those Sengoku armours, they require quite a few Purple Powders.

That fan does seem to have an unusually high magic attack though. The Fafnir Indigo Flash only has 204 Magic Attack clean.

5. Default Re: Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower (Kanna Fan)

How low are the rates on normal Ranmaru? Tried one on my DS.. tookme 10mins -hes naked- to kill but no recipes :X

Also ty for the reply

6. Default Re: Ame-no-Uzume's Red Flower (Kanna Fan)

Well, in GMS, Ranmaru was (is?) glitched and doesn't drop anything other than Cube Fragments. However, prior to RED, I was always able to find at least 1 recipe with a Spider and Greed Pendant equipped.